Please Login

Remember me

Not a member? Register here | Lost Password?

Login / Register

Welcome to Readers Enclave !

It seems that this is your first time in our forum. RE is a home for Book Lovers, Bibliophiles and people who are into Literal activities. Most of the features of RE are available only to our beloved registered members.
We are encouraging you to join us and be one of our beloved member by registering a new account.
Registration is free and come in handy, you just need to provide a valid e-mail address so that you can verify your account.
As a Readers Enclave member you'll have the special privileges
Participate in discussions related to Novels and Writing
Chance to win free books and have them delivered to your door step for completely FREE !
Have your writings stories / poems reach masses
Participate in Writers contest and win prizes
Buy / Sell your old books
Have your own Bookshelf, add, delete and manage books
Post in threads, reply to threads, vote on polls, and create new threads | topics.
Meet new book lovers same as your taste
And yeah, have lots of fun
All that and more, so what are you waiting for, Join us now!

Use your Facebook account to register | login here in Readers Enclave

If you are having any trouble with registration, write us at readersenclave[at]gmail[dot].com, we will be happy to help Biggrin

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MapleStory and Global Maple Story teams
08-01-2019, 01:39 PM
MapleStory and Global Maple Story teams
Nexon's live functioning capacity, which has been providing longevity titles for cheapest Maplestory 2 Mesos many decades, has played a considerable role. MapleStory's international brand power was enlarged because of communicating with users through various content updates and on - line and off - line events.

To be able to give back to the fans who've been firmly loving, I announced various information events like the question and answer of the development team, the costume drama, and the quiz show.

This event, that was broadcasted online via Twitch, announced the debut of'Maple Story 2' content and introduced the schedule of closed pilot evaluation starting from May 9, and announced global launch. In addition, he got a warm welcome from customers who've been waiting for Maplestory 2 worldwide service for quite a while and also announced the global service program of MapleStory M, a mobile game which has finished global trial testing in January.

On the other hand, in the outdoor terrace of the event place, a booth selling'Maple Story' Goods, which was created by four artists chosen in Korea, has been operated. 'Pink Blank Wool Doll',''Pink Bean Mug',''Kinesis''etc. "With the new maple story IP titles, I'd like to request your attention because I will be supplying services"

MapleStory 2, which was started soon after launch, and Maple Story 2, a month ahead of its launch, introduced a selection of game contents including unpublished content to visitors.

In addition, MapleStory and Global Maple Story teams visited the stalls to meet with North American users and posted questions, replies, and signatures.Since its founding in 1994, it has established a company in the US in 1997 and continues to be engaged in online game industry targeting the North American marketplace in the beginning.

Nexon was initially detected as a pioneer in this field after introducing the'Free to Play' version to the North American game marketplace. It has become a leading online game business in the North American game market, which was the center of video games in the time.

Nexon America has launched Maplestory 2 Maple story M Mesos, a match based on 13 years' longevity game'Maple Story', providing optimized live providers for local players.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-01-2019, 07:41 PM
RE: MapleStory and Global Maple Story teams
Maple story is much superior than run escape but when I attempt to play maple story it declare that the story of maple story is not similar in temperament with my laptop what should I do? Actually I have to Write My Thesis and I want to know what accurately is Maple Story?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: