Please Login

Remember me

Not a member? Register here | Lost Password?

Login / Register

Welcome to Readers Enclave !

It seems that this is your first time in our forum. RE is a home for Book Lovers, Bibliophiles and people who are into Literal activities. Most of the features of RE are available only to our beloved registered members.
We are encouraging you to join us and be one of our beloved member by registering a new account.
Registration is free and come in handy, you just need to provide a valid e-mail address so that you can verify your account.
As a Readers Enclave member you'll have the special privileges
Participate in discussions related to Novels and Writing
Chance to win free books and have them delivered to your door step for completely FREE !
Have your writings stories / poems reach masses
Participate in Writers contest and win prizes
Buy / Sell your old books
Have your own Bookshelf, add, delete and manage books
Post in threads, reply to threads, vote on polls, and create new threads | topics.
Meet new book lovers same as your taste
And yeah, have lots of fun
All that and more, so what are you waiting for, Join us now!

Use your Facebook account to register | login here in Readers Enclave

If you are having any trouble with registration, write us at readersenclave[at]gmail[dot].com, we will be happy to help Biggrin

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Former Chiefs running back Kareem Hunt gave
23-01-2019, 11:17 AM
Former Chiefs running back Kareem Hunt gave
his first public comments today Daniel Sorensen Jersey , saying in an ESPN interview that he’s sorry and ashamed of his actions after he was caught on tape shoving and kicking a woman.“I just want to let the world know how sorry I am for my actions. It’s been a tough time for me and I’m extremely embarrassed because of that video,” Hunt said. “I’m definitely not that kind of person. My mother raised me right. I was raised by my mom and my grandma and they taught me right from wrong.”Hunt declined to get into what happened between himself and the woman in the video prior to the incident caught on tape, saying only that he was wrong.“It don’t really matter what happened. I was in the wrong. I could have taken responsibility and made the right decision to find a way to de-escalate the whole situation,” Hunt said.Hunt alluded to someone saying something that upset him, but did not give specifics.“Some things were said that I did not like. That’s not an excuse. That person in that video did not deserve that Limited Travis Kelce Jersey ,” Hunt said. “I feel like I let a lot of people down and I just really want to apologize to everybody, the Chiefs organization, my family and close friends.”Hunt said he had never met the woman in the video until the night in question, had no relationship with her and has had no contact with her since. He also admitted to lying to the Chiefs about what happened after the incident was first reported in February, but he said the NFL hasn’t questioned him about the incident.Asked if he thinks he’ll ever play in the NFL again De'Anthony Thomas Jersey , Hunt said, “Honestly, I really don’t know. I hope so.” The Kansas City Chiefs have nominated wide receiver Sammy Watkins for the Art Rooney Sportsmanship Award, per an official release from the NFL.The award, created in 2014 to honor the late founding owner of the Pittsburgh Steelers Dustin Colquitt Jersey Salute to Service , recognizes players around the league who exemplify outstanding sportsmanship on the field (including fair play, respect for the game and opponents and integrity in competition).The award is voted upon by the league’s players.The past recipients of the award are: Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald (2014), Raiders cornerback Charles Woodson (2015), Colts running back Frank Gore (2016) and Panthers linebacker Luke Kuechly (2017).The winner will be announced at the NFL Honors the night before the Super Bowl in early February. The winner receives a $25,000 donation from the NFL Foundation to a charity of his choice Authentic Steven Nelson Jersey , as well as a trophy.Here is the full list of nominees for the award.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: