Please Login

Remember me

Not a member? Register here | Lost Password?

Login / Register

Welcome to Readers Enclave !

It seems that this is your first time in our forum. RE is a home for Book Lovers, Bibliophiles and people who are into Literal activities. Most of the features of RE are available only to our beloved registered members.
We are encouraging you to join us and be one of our beloved member by registering a new account.
Registration is free and come in handy, you just need to provide a valid e-mail address so that you can verify your account.
As a Readers Enclave member you'll have the special privileges
Participate in discussions related to Novels and Writing
Chance to win free books and have them delivered to your door step for completely FREE !
Have your writings stories / poems reach masses
Participate in Writers contest and win prizes
Buy / Sell your old books
Have your own Bookshelf, add, delete and manage books
Post in threads, reply to threads, vote on polls, and create new threads | topics.
Meet new book lovers same as your taste
And yeah, have lots of fun
All that and more, so what are you waiting for, Join us now!

Use your Facebook account to register | login here in Readers Enclave

If you are having any trouble with registration, write us at readersenclave[at]gmail[dot].com, we will be happy to help Biggrin

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Youth Allen Robinson II Jersey
24-01-2019, 06:50 AM
Youth Allen Robinson II Jersey
The Arizona Cardinals' offense has been dreadful by any measure and Sam Bradford knows that Youth Allen Robinson II Jersey , as the quarterback, he takes the lion's share of the blame."I think as a quarterback, you always take ownership of the offense," Bradford said after practice Wednesday. "To be honest, I don't really pay attention to what's being said outside this building. I just know however I do it, I've got to figure out a way to get this offense going. Find ways to make plays, find ways to get us going, and that's how I've tried to approach it this week."The offensive statistics of the winless Cardinals through two games are the worst in the NFL.The team has scored one touchdown, a short run by David Johnson in the season-opening 24-6 home loss to Washington. Last week, in a 34-0 drubbing by the Rams in Los Angeles, Bradford completed 17 of 27 passes but for only 90 yards. Through his first two games as Arizona's quarterback, he has completed 37 of 61 for 243 yards with no TDs and two interceptions. That's a passer rating of 55.6.The Cardinals didn't get past midfield against the Rams until the next-to-last play of the game."You put so much time in in the offseason, in training camp, during the regular season, during practice, during your film study that you want to go out and you want to play well," Bradford said, "and when you don't, I think it's very frustrating just given the amount of time and the amount of effort that you put into it."So it's definitely been a frustrating two weeks but I think you look at it as a challenge, look at it as a way to find a solution , to keep battling, to keep competing and find a way to get better."Not that a fix will be easy. Next up is a Sunday home game against Khalil Mack and the Chicago Bears.This kind of start to a season naturally triggered speculation from the grumbling Arizona fan base that rookie Josh Rosen should take over at quarterback. That isn't happening, yet anyway."Sam Womens Taylor Gabriel Jersey , right now, is the quarterback, as I've stated before," coach Steve Wilks said. "I don't think it's just the quarterback position. I think we have some issues across the board in all three phases, and we're working on those issues. I think we've done a great job of trying to correct those issues, starting with trying to simplify things with the game plan, allowing guys to play fast. That's what I saw today. Guys executing, doing the little things right. So no, Sam's the guy."Bradford has had some problems with accuracy, usually a strong point of his game. Asked if he's playing cautiously because he's coming off yet another knee injury, he said, "I don't believe so. I would say, 'No,' to that."The Cardinals have scaled back the game plan and simplified things offensively.The idea, Bradford said, is to "just make sure that the plays that we have in the game plan everyone's comfortable with versus multiple looks. Just really feel like we own the plays that are in the game that week as opposed to having so many calls on the sheet that maybe we know them but we're not owning them the way that we should."I think the thought is just allow everyone to go out there and play faster, simplify everything a little bit and hopefully it shows up in the speed in which we play."And they've got to keep giving the ball to Johnson, who has yet to break the big plays that were his trademark two years ago, before a wrist injury wiped out virtually all of last season."I think with Dave, if you give him enough opportunities he's eventually going to make a play," Bradford said. "I think it's just staying committed to finding ways to get him the ball."Notes: TE Jermaine Gresham (Achilles) and DE Markus Golden (knee) participated fully in practice Wednesday, increasing the likelihood that both will make their season debut Sunday. Both are coming off surgery. ... WR Larry Fitzgerald (hamstring) didn't practice but is expected to play, Wilks said. ... The Cardinals signed LB Joe Walker off Philadelphia's practice squad. He played in 12 games http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com/kyle-long-jersey , three as a starter, with the Eagles last season, accumulating 13 tackles. It's not exactly a comfortable feeling for the Chicago Bears, despite their current lofty status.Alone in first place in the NFC North for the first time since late in the 2013 season, the Bears (2-1) know they've shown enough flaws for concern about upcoming games.And most of their problems revolve around the offense, and quarterback Mitchell Trubisky."Offensively after watching the tape, again, red zone-wise yesterday wasn't good enough," Bears coach Matt Nagy said Monday, following Sunday's 16-14 win over the Arizona Cardinals. "We need to be better in the red zone, we need to get to a point to where we're putting touchdowns up on the board and not kicking field goals."Chicago's offense reached the end zone once in two games and twice in the other, and Trubisky turned the ball over twice in the first half against Arizona."We did a good job moving the football, getting first downs and controlling the ball," Trubisky said after the win. "We just have to continue to find ways to get points."The Bears have scored touchdowns on only 40 percent of their trips into the red zone, placing them in the bottom quarter of the league.Trubisky's fundamentals while passing against pressure left something to be desired Sunday, as the Cardinals repeatedly blitzed."I thought that there were some good ones and I thought there were some he could get better at," Nagy said. "That's where we're at. He'll be the first to tell you that."We'll do everything we possibly can each week to make sure we limit those inaccuracies."Trubisky threw for two touchdown passes for the first time ever in the Bears' 24-17 win over Seattle, but then followed with a passer rating of 73.5 Sunday against Arizona.One possible way to improve Trubisky's effort would be to scale back the offense.Considering he has started only 15 NFL games, it's possible Trubisky is at his limit in comprehending all the nuances of the team's new attack."I think that it's probably getting close," Nagy said.Nagy added there are other factors slowing the offense besides his quarterback, but Trubisky must be completely aware of the best places to go with the football."When you feel like it's getting close to that breaking point or too much, you've got to pull back," Nagy said. "And so I feel like we've done a pretty good job so far with that."We'll continue to monitor that and see where he's at. We'll talk to him Authentic Jordan Howard Jersey , we'll get feedback from him, as well as the other guys, and then try to figure out the 'why' part. Why aren't we where we want to be?"A way to solve some of the offensive woes would be to get the ball downfield more often. Although the Bears are happy with their 36:21 of possession time Sunday, they've struggled all year with getting yards after the catch or long completions.Allen Robinson had Chicago's season-long pass reception against Arizona with a 39-yarder to start a scoring drive."I think you can see what it does (with) the one we hit Allen down the sideline," Nagy said."You feel it, you feel that energy, you get the momentum going, the guys feel it, it stresses a defense when you have that. So those are important to have and we need to start connecting on those."There are other problems, as well.The defensive depth is being taxed after a hamstring injury to cornerback Prince Amukamara. His backup, Marcus Cooper, has a hamstring injury, as well.By and large, though, the defense has been dominant thanks to Khalil Mack's pass rushing.In fact, it's been so strong Nagy found himself being questioned about a potentially dangerous rift developing within the team as the defense carries too much of the load.Nagy discounted this."As well and as dominant as our defense has been, there's going to be a time this year 鈥?I can't tell you when 鈥?but there's going to be a time this year when they need the offense," Nagy said. "I've been a part of both sides. I've been a part of where the defense is dominant and the offense is struggling."And you've got to make sure that you understand that there's 16 games in a season. It's going to balance out, typically."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: