Please Login

Remember me

Not a member? Register here | Lost Password?

Login / Register

Welcome to Readers Enclave !

It seems that this is your first time in our forum. RE is a home for Book Lovers, Bibliophiles and people who are into Literal activities. Most of the features of RE are available only to our beloved registered members.
We are encouraging you to join us and be one of our beloved member by registering a new account.
Registration is free and come in handy, you just need to provide a valid e-mail address so that you can verify your account.
As a Readers Enclave member you'll have the special privileges
Participate in discussions related to Novels and Writing
Chance to win free books and have them delivered to your door step for completely FREE !
Have your writings stories / poems reach masses
Participate in Writers contest and win prizes
Buy / Sell your old books
Have your own Bookshelf, add, delete and manage books
Post in threads, reply to threads, vote on polls, and create new threads | topics.
Meet new book lovers same as your taste
And yeah, have lots of fun
All that and more, so what are you waiting for, Join us now!

Use your Facebook account to register | login here in Readers Enclave

If you are having any trouble with registration, write us at readersenclave[at]gmail[dot].com, we will be happy to help Biggrin

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
RE Sections Explained
18-08-2011, 07:32 PM
RE Sections Explained
Book Talk - General discussions related to books, share your views or get suggestions. This section also covers both Fiction & Non Fiction.

Reviews - You can write reviews of the books you have read & also find reviews of other books.

Graphics - Discussions related to Graphic Novels / Comics etc

Free Book Give Aways / Contests - This a whole section just for Book Give aways only to our forum members. By answering the questions you can take part in contests. There are contest for Writers too ! Poems / Stories, fiction or non fiction everything is accepted.

Writers Corner : A section where you can post all your works on poems, stories & non fiction etc

Authors : Discussions related to authors, authors' news, discussions on writing etc

Other languages : All discussions related to languages other than English. New languages can be added on request.

Downloads : Section for ebook downloads.

Lounge : This is general section of RE, where except books, everything can be discussed

General Section : Movies, Serials, other all gossips

Site Feedback : Have technical issues with RE ? Have suggestions ? Post'em here !

Introduce yourself : Section for newbies. Tell us about yourself & The kind of books you read.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-08-2011, 11:31 PM
RE: RE Sections Explained
Created this post for to help newbies. Let me know if there are any corrections Smile

19-08-2011, 06:28 PM
Doesnt Lounge and General Section serve the same purpose? Confused

(18-08-2011 07:32 PM)avi Wrote:  Lounge : This is general section of RE, where except books, everything can be discussed

General Section : Movies, Serials, other all gossips

Of course there’s a lot of knowledge in universities: the freshers bring a little in; the seniors don’t take much away, so knowledge sort of accumulates…. Big Grin
19-08-2011, 06:30 PM
Actually General Section is under Lounge which also contains Introduce Yourself & Site Feedback Smile

and this thread created because of this - http://readersenclave.com/misc.php?page=help

19-08-2011, 06:31 PM
Oh, my bad. Smile

Of course there’s a lot of knowledge in universities: the freshers bring a little in; the seniors don’t take much away, so knowledge sort of accumulates…. Big Grin
19-08-2011, 06:31 PM
That's okay Smile

19-08-2011, 06:32 PM
I usually login by facebook and directly go to Usercp for any new posts on subscribed threads. Next I go to view today's posts. Thats my routine on RE. Tongue

19-08-2011, 06:34 PM
I first hit : http://readersenclave.com/search.php?action=getnew Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: