Please Login

Remember me

Not a member? Register here | Lost Password?

Login / Register

Welcome to Readers Enclave !

It seems that this is your first time in our forum. RE is a home for Book Lovers, Bibliophiles and people who are into Literal activities. Most of the features of RE are available only to our beloved registered members.
We are encouraging you to join us and be one of our beloved member by registering a new account.
Registration is free and come in handy, you just need to provide a valid e-mail address so that you can verify your account.
As a Readers Enclave member you'll have the special privileges
Participate in discussions related to Novels and Writing
Chance to win free books and have them delivered to your door step for completely FREE !
Have your writings stories / poems reach masses
Participate in Writers contest and win prizes
Buy / Sell your old books
Have your own Bookshelf, add, delete and manage books
Post in threads, reply to threads, vote on polls, and create new threads | topics.
Meet new book lovers same as your taste
And yeah, have lots of fun
All that and more, so what are you waiting for, Join us now!

Use your Facebook account to register | login here in Readers Enclave

If you are having any trouble with registration, write us at readersenclave[at]gmail[dot].com, we will be happy to help Biggrin

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PORTLAND, Ore. [url=http://www.thebostonbruinshockey.com/carl-soderberg-hockey-jersey
31-01-2018, 12:58 PM
PORTLAND, Ore. [url=http://www.thebostonbruinshockey.com/carl-soderberg-hockey-jersey
PORTLAND, Ore. Carl Soderberg Jersey . - Maximiliano Urruti scored in the final minute of stoppage time to give the Portland Timbers their first win of the season with a 3-2 victory over D.C. United on Saturday night. Futty Danso also scored for the Timbers, who were winless for their first eight matches of the season for the teams longest span without a victory since 2012. The streak was concerning for a team that went all the way to the Western Conference final last season. But Urruti came off the bench to snap it with a rebound from just inside the box as United goalkeeper Bill Hamid tumbled to the rain-soaked turf. There was four minutes of stoppage time at the end of the game. The loss snapped a five-match undefeated string for United, which pulled into a 2-all tie with an own goal in the 78th minute. Portland also scored in the first minute, when Gaston Fernandez manoeuvred around Hamid and found the net just 34 seconds into the game. It was the fastest goal for the team since Portland joined Major League Soccer. Fernandez, who came to the Timbers earlier this year, leads the team with four goals. A boot by Diego Valeri from just outside the box was wide left in the 16th minute. Arnaud scored the equalizer for United in the 21st minute. His shot from far out appeared to deflect off a Portland player for an arching curl that was impossible for goalkeeper Donovan Ricketts to stop. Danso put the Timbers back in front with a goal off a corner kick in the 38th minute. It was the defenders first goal for Portland since 2011. The own goal appeared to come off Danso after a header by United defender Cristian in a tangle in front of the net as the field was pounded by rain. Hamid played with his head wrapped after sustaining a nasty cut to the forehead late in the first half. The Timbers were coming off a 1-all draw last weekend against the Houston Dynamo, while United defeated FC Dallas in its last outing. Sean Kuraly Jersey . The Professional Referee Organization, which manages game officials for the U.S. Soccer Federation and MLS, notified the Professional Soccer Referee Association of the lockout and said replacement officials will be used. Tuukka Rask Jersey . The announcement was made by the hall on Friday, March 14. She joins Switzerlands Denise Biellmann as this years inductees to the Hall, based in Colorado Springs, CO. http://www.thebostonbruinshockey.com/jak...ey-jersey/ . He made the comment at a media availability Saturday prior to Game 2 of the Boston-Montreal playoff series when a Quebec reporter said there is sentiment in Quebec that the NHL looks more favourably on Seattle than Quebec City when it comes to future expansion.SOELDEN, Austria -- Bode Miller was back on the World Cup circuit and the cameras were flashing when the American showed up at a sponsors event to preview the Olympic ski season on Thursday. Millers mind, however, was clearly elsewhere. When he left the stage area and moved to the back of the room to greet his wife, pro volleyball player Morgan Miller, and play with his baby boy, Nathaniel, the cameras hadnt caught up to him yet but Millers smile couldnt have been wider. "Theres a lot to World Cup and having your most important people around you is something that has always been important to me," Miller said later. "Before, I had Jake (Serino, a childhood friend) and sometimes family and my Uncle Mike has been a coach. ... But now I have my own family over here and its just the logical sort of step and I feel really, really good about it." Another reason Miller feels good is that the U.S. Ski Team has surrounded him with familiar faces on its coaching staff as the two-time overall World Cup winner and Olympic combined champion returns after taking last season off to let his surgically repaired left knee fully heal. The staff is led by Millers good friend Forest Carey and his uncle Mike Kenney, who has rejoined the team after a yearlong sabbatical. "Theyre just good people to have around for the team, too. It obviously benefits me but for everybody theres a benefit," said Miller, who will ski in Sundays giant slalom on Rettenbach glacier. "Those guys are really knowledgeable, they love the sport and theyve seen success at the highest level." Carey and Kenney were coaches on Millers breakaway personal team when he won his second overall title in 2008. "Its designed to keep Bode inspired and also to keep him accountable," U.S. mens head coach Sasha Rearick said. "t;Both of those guys do an amazing job. Charlie McAvoy Jersey. " Millers former roommate on the circuit, Erik Schlopy, is an assistant coach on the technical team, and Miller noted a transformation in experience among the staff. "I cant speak highly enough of how far the team has come in the last 17 years since I first made the team," Miller said. "Theres been times where Ive been pretty down, and its been a fun process to be a part of." Of course, it wasnt just the staff whom Miller returned for, or even the Sochi Olympics in February. "Ive been to four (Olympics) before and I dont think one more is going to do much to change anything at this point," Miller said. "I came back because I had the chance to. ... Im doing it because I believe I can do it." Millers family situation -- he had his one-year wedding anniversary this month -- has coincided with an improved physical condition. He lost 20 pounds (9 kilograms) during his year off. All the changes helped Miller avoid thinking about retiring. "Im in a much more healthy place in general," he said. "Just motivation-wise, the balance in the rest of my life -- my fitness, my health, my body. Those are all things that make you want to retire. Right now all of those things are much better than theyve been in the last 10 years. Thats the biggest factor for me." As Miller spoke, scores of European journalists stuck microphones in his face, at one point nearly toppling over a table he was standing in front of. But Miller, who would once run away from such a scene, kept his composure. "You get better at every part of this," he said. "(The media attention) doesnt bother me as much as it used to. I wouldnt say its your skin getting thicker, just maturity does different things to you." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: