Please Login

Remember me

Not a member? Register here | Lost Password?

Login / Register

Welcome to Readers Enclave !

It seems that this is your first time in our forum. RE is a home for Book Lovers, Bibliophiles and people who are into Literal activities. Most of the features of RE are available only to our beloved registered members.
We are encouraging you to join us and be one of our beloved member by registering a new account.
Registration is free and come in handy, you just need to provide a valid e-mail address so that you can verify your account.
As a Readers Enclave member you'll have the special privileges
Participate in discussions related to Novels and Writing
Chance to win free books and have them delivered to your door step for completely FREE !
Have your writings stories / poems reach masses
Participate in Writers contest and win prizes
Buy / Sell your old books
Have your own Bookshelf, add, delete and manage books
Post in threads, reply to threads, vote on polls, and create new threads | topics.
Meet new book lovers same as your taste
And yeah, have lots of fun
All that and more, so what are you waiting for, Join us now!

Use your Facebook account to register | login here in Readers Enclave

If you are having any trouble with registration, write us at readersenclave[at]gmail[dot].com, we will be happy to help Biggrin

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MEMPHIS - The final tune-up before the seasons second major is this week as the PGA T
31-01-2018, 01:51 PM
MEMPHIS - The final tune-up before the seasons second major is this week as the PGA T
MEMPHIS - The final tune-up before the seasons second major is this week as the PGA Tour heads to Memphis for the FedEx St. Jeremy Lin Jersey . Jude Classic. Harris English carded four rounds in the 60s last year en route to a 2-shot win over Phil Mickelson and Scott Stallings. The win was the first on the PGA Tour for English. He trailed Shawn Stefani by one to start the final round, but Stefani struggled to a 6-over 76 to fall into a share of seventh. The 24-year-old English won again later last year, and he had five top-11 finishes in his first six events of 2014. In his last eight events, he has two top-20s and three missed cuts, including a missed cut at the Masters. Phil Mickelson headlines the field in Memphis, and he is one of seven ranked in the top-25 in the world that are playing this week. Patrick Reed will return to action three weeks after the birth of his first child. No one has won on the PGA Tour the week before the seasons second major, then gone on to win the U.S. Open the following week. Golf Channel will have television coverage of the first two days and early action on the weekend before handing off to CBS. The PGA Tour moves to Pinehurst, North Carolina for the U.S. Open next week. Justin Rose will defend the title that he won at Merion last year. Michael Campbell won the title the last time the U.S. Open was at Pinehurst. DAngelo Russell Jersey . 5 Trade Deadline isnt that far away and teams will be making decisions on whether to buy, sell and decide which players can make the biggest difference and hold the greatest value. Jarrett Allen Jersey . The Blue Jackets announced the injury through their official Twitter account Friday afternoon. Gaborik, 31, has scored five goals and six assists in 17 games with the Blue Jackets in 2013-14. . Numbers Game looks into the Wild getting Matt Moulson from Buffalo. The Wild Get: LW Matt Moulson and LW Cody McCormick.TORONTO - Fullback Jeff Johnson, a two-time Grey Cup champion over 14 CFL seasons with the Toronto Argonauts and Hamilton Tiger-Cats, announced his retirement Friday. "I could have never imagined all that I would gain from this great game," Johnson said in a statement. "I would like to thank the Toronto Argonauts organization for believing in me and giving me the opportunity of a lifetime -- it has been a dream come true. "Thank you to all the fans for your support, dedication and love that you continue to show year after year. Finally, thank you to all my family and friends who have been there from the beginning and for shoowering me with love and support for 14 incredible years; I love you all. Timofey Mozgov Jersey. Double Blue forever!" Johnson spent his first two CFL seasons with Hamilton (2000-2001) before joining the Argos in 2001. He appeared in 234 career games, including 198 with the Argos to stand fifth all-time. Johnson also appeared in 14 career playoff games with Toronto, winning Grey Cups in 2004 and 2012. "Jeff has been a consummate professional in every sense of the term," Argos general manager Jim Barker said. "His work ethic, leadership, sense of family, and enthusiasm for the game have set him apart his entire career. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: