Please Login

Remember me

Not a member? Register here | Lost Password?

Login / Register

Welcome to Readers Enclave !

It seems that this is your first time in our forum. RE is a home for Book Lovers, Bibliophiles and people who are into Literal activities. Most of the features of RE are available only to our beloved registered members.
We are encouraging you to join us and be one of our beloved member by registering a new account.
Registration is free and come in handy, you just need to provide a valid e-mail address so that you can verify your account.
As a Readers Enclave member you'll have the special privileges
Participate in discussions related to Novels and Writing
Chance to win free books and have them delivered to your door step for completely FREE !
Have your writings stories / poems reach masses
Participate in Writers contest and win prizes
Buy / Sell your old books
Have your own Bookshelf, add, delete and manage books
Post in threads, reply to threads, vote on polls, and create new threads | topics.
Meet new book lovers same as your taste
And yeah, have lots of fun
All that and more, so what are you waiting for, Join us now!

Use your Facebook account to register | login here in Readers Enclave

If you are having any trouble with registration, write us at readersenclave[at]gmail[dot].com, we will be happy to help Biggrin

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
CHARLESTON, S. [url=http://www.baseballmarlinsstore.com/Marcell-Ozuna-marlins-jersey/
11-05-2018, 08:09 AM
CHARLESTON, S. [url=http://www.baseballmarlinsstore.com/Marcell-Ozuna-marlins-jersey/
CHARLESTON, S. Marcell Ozuna Jersey .C. -- Montreals Eugenie Bouchard couldnt finish off German Andrea Petkovic on Saturday at the Family Circle Cup womens tennis tournament. Bouchard was two games away from recording the win and advancing to her second WTA Tour final. But the ninth-ranked Petkovic rallied for the 1-6, 6-3, 7-5 victory and hand the 20-year-old Bouchard her third loss in as many head-to-head meetings between the two. Playing her third straight three-set match, Bouchard was just one point away from going ahead 5-2 in the third. But Petkovic broke Bouchard twice down the stretch to advance to her first championship since Washington, D.C., last August where she fell to Magdalena Rybarikova in straight sets. "I think I just hesitated on a few balls and on my chances. Thats not the way I want to play," Bouchard said. "I really want to go for my shots, and when I hesitate, it doesnt end up well for me." Petkovic will face Jana Cepelova, who came back from 4-1 down in a third-set tiebreaker to oust 17-year-old Swiss qualifier Belinda Bencic 6-4, 5-7, 7-6 (7). Petkovic broke down and cried with a towel over her head after the match, happy and relieved that she was again in this position after the past three years dealing with injuries to her ankle, knee and back that caused her to miss nine months on tour. "I was just so relieved and I was proud that I came back from all these injuries, and I never thought that I would play finals in the big tournaments again," said Petkovic, who hadnt gotten past the quarter-finals in her six previous tournaments this season. Petkovic, ranked 40th in the world, calmly analyzed her first-set shortcomings and understood that with a few changes, she could get back in the match. "I wasnt that upset because I felt Genie was playing incredible tennis," she said. "I just lacked that 10 per cent." So Petkovic moved a step closer to the baseline so she could hit deeper forehands and put Bouchard on her heels. Things finally clicked midway through the second set as Petkovic fought off three break points to hold serve and begin her comeback. "I said, Even if I miss more, Im going to have to get the length or shes going to kill me," Petkovic said. Bouchard wasnt done, taking a 4-2 lead in the final set and having a chance to break serve for a bigger lead. But Petkovic hit a pair of crisp serves to win that game and followed by breaking Bouchards serve to tie the set at four games. Petkovic broke Bouchards serve a final time to close out the match on four consecutive points. Bouchard trailed in the third set in her two previous matches before eliminating No. 11 seed Venus Williams in the third round and No. 2 seed Jelena Jankovic in the quarter-finals. Against Petkovic, Bouchard says she didnt play as aggressively down the stretch as she had hoped. Petkovics father, Zoran, played college tennis at South Carolina and was among the Gamecocks top players with an 18-8 singles record in 1982. She hopes to give her family more reason to celebrate their connections to the Palmetto State. Andrea Petkovic, whos won two WTA titles at Strasbourg in 2011 and Bad Gastein in 2009, understands shell be expected to easily defeat her untested opponent. "They are super young, so they will come out and play great tennis," she said. "I am 100 per cent sure of that, so I will have it very tough and I will have to fight hard." Jeff Locke Jersey . Leverkusen said on Friday it signed Schmidt on a two-year contract. He guided Red Bull Salzburg to the Austrian championship this season. Jose Fernandez Jersey . Tristan Jackson returned a missed field goal 129 yards early in the fourth quarter as the Roughriders beat the B.C. http://www.baseballmarlinsstore.com/Ichi...ns-jersey/ .C. -- Steve Spurrier was much happier about South Carolinas improved performance than about his lastest career milestone.Montreal, QC (SportsNetwork.com) - The Montreal Alouettes have released veteran cornerback Byron Parker. Parker had 32 tackles and one interception in 13 games last season. The nine-year veteran has 268 tackles, 30 interceptions and five fumble recoveries with Toronto, Edmonton, British Columbia and Montreal. Parker holds the CFL record for most interception return touchdowns in a career with nine. Chris Johnson Jersey. The Alouettes also announced on Friday that the club has signed wide receiver Kenny Stafford and offensive lineman Dan Matha to new two-year contracts. In addition, linebacker Brian Ridgeway announced his retirement. Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: