Please Login

Remember me

Not a member? Register here | Lost Password?

Login / Register

Welcome to Readers Enclave !

It seems that this is your first time in our forum. RE is a home for Book Lovers, Bibliophiles and people who are into Literal activities. Most of the features of RE are available only to our beloved registered members.
We are encouraging you to join us and be one of our beloved member by registering a new account.
Registration is free and come in handy, you just need to provide a valid e-mail address so that you can verify your account.
As a Readers Enclave member you'll have the special privileges
Participate in discussions related to Novels and Writing
Chance to win free books and have them delivered to your door step for completely FREE !
Have your writings stories / poems reach masses
Participate in Writers contest and win prizes
Buy / Sell your old books
Have your own Bookshelf, add, delete and manage books
Post in threads, reply to threads, vote on polls, and create new threads | topics.
Meet new book lovers same as your taste
And yeah, have lots of fun
All that and more, so what are you waiting for, Join us now!

Use your Facebook account to register | login here in Readers Enclave

If you are having any trouble with registration, write us at readersenclave[at]gmail[dot].com, we will be happy to help Biggrin

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Veteran Italy goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon made a rare gaffe against Spain but his tea
08-08-2018, 02:15 PM
Veteran Italy goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon made a rare gaffe against Spain but his tea
Veteran Italy goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon made a rare gaffe against Spain but his team-mates refused to point the finger. Graham Zusi Jersey . Spain had dominated Thursdays World Cup Qualifier but rarely tested Buffon until the Juventus goalkeepers howler in the 55th minute.Sergio Busquets long pass appeared innocuous enough but Buffon rushed out of the penalty area to clear and completely missed the ball, allowing Vitolo to tuck into an empty net. The set-back seemed to spark the Azzurri into life, though, and they secured a 1-1 draw when Daniele De Rossi converted a penalty with eight minutes remaining after Eder was tripped by Sergio Ramos.Even the best goalkeeper in history has shown that he is human - we had all begun to think he was a machine, said De Rossi. Spains midfielder Vitolo ® scores after Buffons error Of course, it would have been better if he had made that mistake while playing for Juventus.Defender Leonardo Bonucci - a team-mate of Buffon with club as well as country - also shrugged off the 38-year-olds error.I cant do anything but say thanks to Gigi for what he does for Juventus and the national team. He is a superstar, Bonucci said. He showed that even he is a human being, and we had some doubts about that until today. Buffon himself cut a philosophical figure after his moment to forget.In a year-and-a-half, one can laugh about it. If it happens again in two days or 20 days, we will laugh less, he told reporters.We managed to recover and my team-mates were really commendable because after the goal we found a physical and mental force to rescue a match which seemed impossible looking at how the first hour went.I had too many ideas in my head on how I was going to kick the ball. I was scared of kicking it off him and I thought of another way, but then ended up making a hash of it.Buffon, who won the World Cup with Italy in 2006, broke a 22-year-old Serie A record last season for not conceding a goal, going 974 consecutive minutes before he was finally beaten.Spain and Italy are level on points in Group G after following up opening wins with a point but Albania moved top after a 2-0 victory in Lichtenstein maintained their perfect start to qualifying.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: De Rossi penalty saves Italy As it happened John Brooks Jersey .com) - John Wall supplied 24 points and 11 assists in leading the Washington Wizards to a 102-91 win over the New York Knicks on Christmas Day. DaMarcus Beasley Jersey . Steve has built a solid reputation throughout the years - first as a hockey player, then as an NHL general manager and now as a scout. http://www.usasoccerauthority.com/matt-h...sa-jersey/ . Scheffler told The Associated Press on Wednesday he made the choice because he had three concussions over the past four years.DALLAS -- Vince Carter knew right away the exact date of the last time he had a buzzer-beating try in a playoff game -- 13 years ago. Its seared in the memory of the 16-year veteran because he missed that one. He was on target Saturday. Carter hit a double-pump 3-pointer at the buzzer to give the Dallas Mavericks a 109-108 victory in Game 3 and a first-round series lead over the top-seeded San Antonio Spurs. With 1.7 seconds left, Carter took an inbound pass from Jose Calderon in the left corner. After a quick pump fake got Manu Ginobili in the air -- moments after the Argentine guard had given the Spurs the lead -- Carter released the ball just in time. He strutted stone-faced toward Dirk Nowitzki, who was waving his arms wildly as he jumped on Carter. Mavericks owner Mark Cuban joined the celebration on the court before the automatic review confirmed the obvious: The shot was good. And its one Carter said he practiced. "May 20th, Game 7," said Carter, referring to an 88-87 loss to Philadelphia in the 2001 Eastern Conference finals when he was he was the dunking sensation known as "Vinsanity" with Toronto. Carter had graduated from North Carolina earlier that day before flying on a private plane to Philadelphia. "I dont mind taking the game-winning shot," said Carter, who otherwise had a rough day before finishing with 11 points. "I dont mind missing them, and dealing with it. So I think having that mentality helps me." Monta Ellis kept the eighth-seeded Mavericks close in the fourth quarter and finished with 29 points. Tim Duncan led the Spurs with 22 points. Game 4 is Monday night in Dallas. Ginobili, who scored 12 points, dribbled out most of the last 24 seconds before going around Duncan and scoring over Samuel Dalembert for a 108-106 lead. His go-ahead shot spun around the rim and almost came out before falling in. "You never think its over, especially in here," Ginobili said. "Weve got experience on that. As long as you dont see zero zero over there, its not over." The Mavericks kept the home-court advantage they earned by taking Game 2 in San Antonio to snap a 10-game losing streak agaiinst the Spurs. Custom USA Soccer Jerseys. And Dallas won despite the Spurs holding Nowitzki under 20 points in a third straight playoff game for the first time since they did it to him in his first post-season in 2001. The big German finished with 18. Dallas still had a chance in the closing seconds because of Ellis, who had a playoff career high that included 12 fourth-quarter points. He tied the score twice in the final 1:10, first with a three-point play on a floater after he was fouled by Boris Diaw. After Diaw put the Spurs back in front with a baseline jumper, Ellis hit another high floater in the lane with 24.9 seconds left, setting up Ginobilis dramatic shot. Tony Parker had 19 points, but just two after halftime for the Spurs. Tiago Splitter had 14 points and 13 rebounds and Kawhi Leonard awoke from a series-long slumber with 17 points, including a big 3-pointer in the fourth quarter. "In the second half, I didnt play," Parker said. "They were doing the same thing." Dalembert did most of his damage in the first half but still made his presence felt after halftime, finished 13 points, 10 rebounds and four blocks and making two free throws for a 104-all tie after rebounding a Nowitzki miss. The 32-year-old journeyman centre dove for a loose ball to get the crowd on its feet, and then knocked Leonard to the floor when the San Antonio forward was driving for a dunk. After the play, he shook his head as if to say "dont bring that in here." Referees originally called Dalembert for a flagrant foul, but reversed it on replay. Leonard missed both free throws. "When his activity is like this, hes rebounding it and hes got a presence at the rim it makes such a big difference for us," Dallas coach Rick Carlisle said. Calderon had 16 points, including 10 during a fast Dallas start in the first quarter. He also had nine assists. NOTES: Marion went to Chicago immediately after Dallas Game 2 win in San Antonio for the birth of his first child, a boy. He celebrated a little early with 20 points against the Spurs, the most for him in the playoffs since the 2011 NBA Finals. ... Splitters double-double was the first of his playoff career. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: