Please Login

Remember me

Not a member? Register here | Lost Password?

Login / Register

Welcome to Readers Enclave !

It seems that this is your first time in our forum. RE is a home for Book Lovers, Bibliophiles and people who are into Literal activities. Most of the features of RE are available only to our beloved registered members.
We are encouraging you to join us and be one of our beloved member by registering a new account.
Registration is free and come in handy, you just need to provide a valid e-mail address so that you can verify your account.
As a Readers Enclave member you'll have the special privileges
Participate in discussions related to Novels and Writing
Chance to win free books and have them delivered to your door step for completely FREE !
Have your writings stories / poems reach masses
Participate in Writers contest and win prizes
Buy / Sell your old books
Have your own Bookshelf, add, delete and manage books
Post in threads, reply to threads, vote on polls, and create new threads | topics.
Meet new book lovers same as your taste
And yeah, have lots of fun
All that and more, so what are you waiting for, Join us now!

Use your Facebook account to register | login here in Readers Enclave

If you are having any trouble with registration, write us at readersenclave[at]gmail[dot].com, we will be happy to help Biggrin

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Six days after taking the No. [url=http://www.cheapchargersjerseysel
08-08-2018, 02:27 PM
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Six days after taking the No. [url=http://www.cheapchargersjerseysel
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Six days after taking the No. Cheap Uchenna Nwosu Jersey . 1 spot in the world from Stacy Lewis, Inbee Park was a notch above the American again at Miramar.Park won the LPGA Taiwan Championship on Sunday for her third victory of the year and 12th tour title, holding off Lewis by two strokes.The 26-year-old South Korean player closed with a 1-under 71 in light rain to finish at 22-under 266. The victory capped a hectic Asian trip centred around her marriage last month to swing coach Gi Hyeob-nam.I think this will be my wedding gift for myself, Park said. Its a good feeling and maybe people who said, Shes not going to play as well as when she was not married. I think we can put that wrong.Park shot 64-62-69 to take a four-stroke lead over Lewis and Chinas Shanshan Feng into the final round.I think playing with Stacy, I really wanted to play well, Park said. Obviously, being able to win the tournament was a great accomplishment. It was a tough day and I got nervous on every hole today, even on the 18th hole.The second-ranked Lewis, also a three-time winner this year, shot 69.I hung in there all day and just made Inbee work for it, Lewis said. That was the goal. You give Inbee four shots, its a tough task to overcome. She hit the shots when she needed to coming in.After Lewis birdied the par-4 16th to pull within one, Park birdied the par-3 17th to regain her two-stroke lead. Her only other birdies came on the first two holes and she bogeyed the last two holes on the front nine.I dont think this is the last time well be battling at the end of a tournament, Lewis said. I think were both playing some really good golf right now. Its unfortunate, I guess, for the fans its the end of the season, but we have a few tournaments left and hopefully well do it again.Park won the Manulife Financial in June in Canada and took the LPGA Championship in August for her fifth major title. Last year, she swept the first three majors and won six times.Third-ranked Lydia Ko was third at 17 under after a 66, the best score Sunday. The 17-year-old New Zealander won the Swinging Skirts World Ladies Masters in December at Miramar.I think I played really well here in Asia, Ko said. Ive enjoyed it and Im excited for a week off next week.Spains Azahara Munoz had a 69 to finish fourth at 16 underFeng closed with a 76 to drop into a tie for sixth at 13 under.Michelle Wie had weekend rounds of 72-72 to tie for 20th at 6 under in a group that included Norways Suzann Pettersen and Taiwans Yani Tseng. Pettersen, the winner the last two years at Sunrise, finished with a 71. Tseng, the winner of the inaugural event in 2011, shot 70. She won the last of her 15 LPGA Tour titles in March 2012. Cheap Kyzir White Jersey . The Detroit Tigers star had microfracture surgery Friday to repair the medial and lateral meniscus in his left knee. "I dont want to say it was a surprise," team president and general manager Dave Dombrowski said. Wholesale Chargers Jerseys . Rinne had surgery on his left hip May 9 and recovered in time to start the season. He then had arthroscopic surgery on Oct. 24 because of a bacterial infection in his hip. http://www.cheapchargersjerseyselite.com/ . Redden played a total of 1,023 regular-season games with Ottawa, the New York Rangers, St. Louis and Boston. He finished with 457 points (109 goals, 348 assists) and a plus-160 rating over his career.Portland, OR (SportsNetwork.com) - Portland Timbers midfielder Steve Zakuani announced his retirement from professional soccer Wednesday, bringing an end to a six-year professional career in Major League Soccer. The 26-year-old was the first-overall selection by Seattle Sounders FC in the 2009 MLS SuperDraft. He appeared in 29 matches in each of his first two seasons in MLS, recording career-highs in goals (10) and assists (6) during the 2010 campaign. Zakuani saw his 2011 season end prematurely after sustaining a broken tibia and fibula in his right leg against the Colorado Rapids on April 22, 2011, just seven games into the campaign. The University of Akron product eventually recovered and joined the Timbers prior to the 2014 season, appearing in 17 league matches and producing three assists. This is hands down the toughest decision Ive had to make in my life, but with all things taken into consideration, I have peace that its the right one for me to make, Zakuani said. Cheap Scott Quessenberry Jersey. Not being able to consistently perform at the high level Im used to was tough to deal with mentally, and the constant physical pain I was under from week to week also took its toll. Rather than play through aches and pains for the next few years, Ive chosen to go on with my life because as much as I love the sport, my health has to come first. There are many people I could thank for the role theyve played in my career, and the time for that will come. Right now, I want to thank the two clubs that I played for - the Sounders and Timbers - for giving me the opportunity to represent them and live my dream. It was a tough year for me in Portland, but the organization treated me very well and gave me tremendous support through my injuries and my decision to retire. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: