Please Login

Remember me

Not a member? Register here | Lost Password?

Login / Register

Welcome to Readers Enclave !

It seems that this is your first time in our forum. RE is a home for Book Lovers, Bibliophiles and people who are into Literal activities. Most of the features of RE are available only to our beloved registered members.
We are encouraging you to join us and be one of our beloved member by registering a new account.
Registration is free and come in handy, you just need to provide a valid e-mail address so that you can verify your account.
As a Readers Enclave member you'll have the special privileges
Participate in discussions related to Novels and Writing
Chance to win free books and have them delivered to your door step for completely FREE !
Have your writings stories / poems reach masses
Participate in Writers contest and win prizes
Buy / Sell your old books
Have your own Bookshelf, add, delete and manage books
Post in threads, reply to threads, vote on polls, and create new threads | topics.
Meet new book lovers same as your taste
And yeah, have lots of fun
All that and more, so what are you waiting for, Join us now!

Use your Facebook account to register | login here in Readers Enclave

If you are having any trouble with registration, write us at readersenclave[at]gmail[dot].com, we will be happy to help Biggrin

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
India destroyed Bangladeshs dreams of a famous win and put their semi-final bid back
08-08-2018, 02:28 PM
India destroyed Bangladeshs dreams of a famous win and put their semi-final bid back
India destroyed Bangladeshs dreams of a famous win and put their semi-final bid back on track by taking three wickets off the final three balls of a pulsating World Twenty20 match in Bangalore. Cheap Bengals Jerseys . Bangladesh needed to score just two runs off three balls to inflict a second defeat in three matches on the hosts - a result that would have pushed India to the brink of elimination - and earn their first ever T20 win over India.But in a dramatic finish, Mushfiqur Rahim and Mahmadullah both holed out off Hardik Pandya before Mustafizur Rahman was run out attempting to complete a single that would have earned Bangladesh a Super Over, wicketkeeper MS Dhoni collecting the ball and sprinting to break the wicket.The result means India, who made 146-7, restricted their opponents to 145-9 and now sit second in Group 2 on four points behind New Zealand, who have already qualified for the last four.India made a measured start, scoring 27 off the first five overs before Rohit Sharma and Dhawan each struck Mustafizur for six.The seamer quickly made amends, deceiving Sharma with a slower ball and three runs later Shakib Al Hasan trapped Dhawan lbw with a quicker ball to make it 45-2.Virat Kohli looked good value to follow up his half-century against Pakistan with a second fifty as he shared a 50-run stand with Suresh Raina only to be bowled on the sweep by Shuvagata Hom.India slipped to 112-5 as Al-Amin Hossain struck twice in as many balls, Raina lofting a simple chance to Rahman at mid-wicket before Pandya (15) was caught one-handed by a diving Soumya Sarka on the deep square boundary.The task of bumping up the score fell to Dhoni and Ravindra Jadeja, who contributed 13 off 12 balls and 12 off eight balls respectively.Tamim Iqbal, back in the side after illness, gave Bangladesh a strong start to their chase by flaying 35 off 32 balls at the top of the chase after Mohammad Mithun holed out to long on off Ravichandran Ashwin.The opener struck five fours as he added 44 for the second wicket with Sabbir Rahman before becoming Dhonis first victim of the innings, before advancing to be stumped after missing a mow across the line.If that stumping was smart, the next was opportunistic as Dhoni collected a Raina delivery down the leg-side and dislodged the bails at the moment Rahmans feet left the ground. Shakib Al Hasan pulls as MS Dhoni looks on Shakib Al Hasan, dropped on eight at deep cover by Ashwin, looked light he might take the game away from India quickly as he struck first Pandya and Jadeja into the stands but snicked a sharply-turning delivery to slip after Mashrafe Mortaza had his stumps rearranged by Jadeja.With 52 runs needed off 47 balls, the onus fell on Sarkar and Mahmudullah to maintain the charge and they did admirably, adding 31 runs in 5.4 overs.The pair took Bangladesh to within 21 of victory before Sarkar struck a Nehra full toss down the ground to Kohli but even then the odds were against the hosts as Pandya began the final over knowing 11 runs would spell defeat.Mushfiqur Rahim cut for four, then scooped another boundary past Dhoni to give Bangladesh a clear advantage but then fell to hand India the opportunity of a spectacular comeback victory.Watch highlights of India against Afghanistan at 10pm on Sky Sports 2. Before then, dont miss The Verdict at 7pm on the same channel. Authentic Sam Hubbard Jersey .Y. -- Syracuses streak lives on -- barely. Authentic Andrew Brown Jersey . There are some early surprises in the race for the Hart Trophy, but two of the contenders are the leagues biggest stars over the past decade. There are many more players in contention for the awards than just the three that Ive named, and a good or bad week can easily alter the landscape, but through the first 20 or so games of the NHL season, this is how the awards races look to me. http://www.cheapbengalsjerseysauthentic.com/ .K. Subban and Matt Duchene will be the two skaters sitting out the teams opening game.LAKE LOUISE, Alta. - Canadian skier Marie-Michele Gagnon has tasted World Cup success, but she hungers for more than just a taste.The 25-year-old from Lac-Etchemin, Que., wants to move up from seventh in the world, where she currently ranks in slalom, and into the top three.Gagnon opened this season sixth in Levi, Finland, and eighth in Aspen, Colo. A solid start, but its so last season to Gagnon. Im starting to get frustrated, she said. I want more and it only started this year in Levi when I was sixth and I said Ah, again?Honestly, all of last year I was really happy with any of those results because they brought consistency to my skiing and brought me into the top seven. Now that Im in the top seven Im in the game and I know I can do better.Gagnon won her first World Cup medal two years ago in Are, Sweden, where she claimed bronze in slalom. She returns this week to the Swedish resort for a giant slalom Friday and slalom Saturday.The last few years Ive been really fast in the first run and unfortunately either straddling (a gate) or going out on the second run, she said. But I love this hill. Its my favourite hill for slalom. It could go well if I put everything together.The combined times of two runs determines the winner in both slalom and giant slalom. Gagnon says she often nails the first run and the second is where she loses a medal.Because of her ranking shes among the first seven out of the start hut for run No. 1 on a smooth course. The order is reversed for the second run, so Gagnon skis a track more chewed up by the skiers before her.Ive been super-fast in the first runs, fourth and fifth depending, always in the chase, she explained. Its all mental obviously. Its about doing the same thing in the second run as you do in the first.Youve just got to know its going to feel more rough, but take the same approach as in the first run, so Im going to try that.Gagnon claimed her first World Cup victory, and the second podium of her career, on Jan. 12 oof this year in a World Cup super-combined in Austria. Authentic Billy Price Jersey. The event is the total time of one slalom run and one shorter downhill race or super-G.Its a measure of a skiers all-around racing ability, but also rarer on the World Cup schedule..Gagnon wont race a super-combined until Feb. 9 during the world alpine ski championships in Vail, Colo. A self-described slalom ninja, Gagnon keeps a toe in speed events in order to contend in super-combined.Its why she flew in to participate in Sundays super-G in Lake Louise, Alta. She missed a gate and didnt finish, but Gagnon wasnt discouraged.I was in the game, she said. Id rather have charged rather than held back and not do anything.Gagnon has dislocated her left shoulder three times in the last eight months and races with a brace on her shoulder.She suffered the first dislocation in a crash during the slalom portion of the Olympic super-combined in February. After the injury, Gagnon raced to ninth in Olympic slalom, but did not finish GS.Her shoulder slipped out of joint while weight training in Calgary in the off-season. She crashed in the first run of a giant slalom in Soelden, Austria on Oct. 25 and injured it again. She intends to race through it this season.Once you dislocate it once, its more prone to dislocate again, Gagnon said. Im probably going to have to get surgery in the spring.Gagnon says she was fried after a stressful Olympic Games. She and boyfriend Travis Ganong, a skier on the U.S. mens team, bought a home in the Lake Tahoe, Calif., area in the off-season.Despite her shoulder injury, Gagnon says she feels strong enough shave off those hundredths of a second that are the difference in ski racing.Im really close, she said. Thats why I always say in interviews Im getting sick of fourth and fifth and sixth, but at the same time Ive got to be patient. Its almost there, so Im going to keep working with that.Its just consistency, solid skiing and having that little bit of risk. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: