Please Login

Remember me

Not a member? Register here | Lost Password?

Login / Register

Welcome to Readers Enclave !

It seems that this is your first time in our forum. RE is a home for Book Lovers, Bibliophiles and people who are into Literal activities. Most of the features of RE are available only to our beloved registered members.
We are encouraging you to join us and be one of our beloved member by registering a new account.
Registration is free and come in handy, you just need to provide a valid e-mail address so that you can verify your account.
As a Readers Enclave member you'll have the special privileges
Participate in discussions related to Novels and Writing
Chance to win free books and have them delivered to your door step for completely FREE !
Have your writings stories / poems reach masses
Participate in Writers contest and win prizes
Buy / Sell your old books
Have your own Bookshelf, add, delete and manage books
Post in threads, reply to threads, vote on polls, and create new threads | topics.
Meet new book lovers same as your taste
And yeah, have lots of fun
All that and more, so what are you waiting for, Join us now!

Use your Facebook account to register | login here in Readers Enclave

If you are having any trouble with registration, write us at readersenclave[at]gmail[dot].com, we will be happy to help Biggrin

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
IRVING, Texas -- The Dallas Cowboys have signed defensive tackle Henry Melton to an i
08-08-2018, 02:37 PM
IRVING, Texas -- The Dallas Cowboys have signed defensive tackle Henry Melton to an i
IRVING, Texas -- The Dallas Cowboys have signed defensive tackle Henry Melton to an incentive-laden one-year contract with the free agent coming off a major knee injury. Seth Jones Jersey . The deal signed Wednesday has a $1.25 million base salary and could be worth up to $5 million. The Cowboys hold a three-year option after the 2014 season. The 27-year-old Melton missed most of last season for Chicago after tearing the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee against Pittsburgh on Sept. 22. Dallas is trying to rebuild its defensive line after franchise sacks leader DeMarcus Ware was released and 2013 leader Jason Hatcher signed with Washington. Melton has 15 1/2 sacks in 48 career games but will be needed more as a disruptive force in the middle. His best years came in 2011 and 2012, when he had 13 of his sacks and 50 of his 63 career tackles. Melton was a running back in high school in the Dallas area before becoming a defensive lineman with the Texas Longhorns. He was a fourth-round pick by the Bears in 2009 and missed his rookie season with an ankle injury. He will be reunited with former Chicago defensive co-ordinator Rod Marinelli, who now has the same title with Dallas after Monte Kiffin was reassigned after the Cowboys finished last in the NFL in total defence. "Its like youre betting on yourself," Melton said on the teams website. "I feel like with me and my rehab and coming back with Rod and the good defence thats here, I can get back to that form. I believe in that, and obviously they believe in me to get it done." Melton was arrested in December in Grapevine, where he went to high school, on charges of assault and public intoxication after police say he refused to leave a bar and fought with employees. Police say Melton was accused of punching the bar manager in the face and biting his arm. Meltons agent, Jordan Woy, said at the time that his client didnt start the altercation. Alexander Wennberg Jersey . Yup, he definitely needed this one. Craig homered twice and had three RBIs Wednesday night to lead the St. Louis Cardinals to a 7-2 victory over the Pittsburgh Pirates. Craig went 4 for 5 and Yadier Molina added three hits for the Cardinals, who salvaged the final game of a three-game set in hopes of staying within shouting distance of front-running Milwaukee in the NL Central. Nick Foligno Jersey .com) - The Tampa Bay Buccaneers quickly found themselves a new offensive coordinator, and one thats quite familiar with the NFC South. http://www.bluejacketsauthority.com/auth...ts-jersey/ . No surprise there. Kershaw, who also earned the title after throwing his first career no-hitter in June, had a 1.FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Tom Brady is back at practice with the Patriots. New Englands quarterback returned after missing one day because of illness. The Patriots are scheduled to practice again on Friday before leaving for Denver where they face Peyton Manning and the Broncos in the AFC championship game on Sunday. Brady is 10-4 in his career agaiinst Manning. Cheap NHL Jerseys. . That includes a 2-1 record in the post-season. The Patriots (13-4) have won their last three games with Brady throwing for fewer than 200 yards in each of them. Theyve relied on a strong running game led by LeGarrette Blount. The Broncos (14-3) are coming off a 24-17 AFC divisional-round win over San Diego. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: