Please Login

Remember me

Not a member? Register here | Lost Password?

Login / Register

Welcome to Readers Enclave !

It seems that this is your first time in our forum. RE is a home for Book Lovers, Bibliophiles and people who are into Literal activities. Most of the features of RE are available only to our beloved registered members.
We are encouraging you to join us and be one of our beloved member by registering a new account.
Registration is free and come in handy, you just need to provide a valid e-mail address so that you can verify your account.
As a Readers Enclave member you'll have the special privileges
Participate in discussions related to Novels and Writing
Chance to win free books and have them delivered to your door step for completely FREE !
Have your writings stories / poems reach masses
Participate in Writers contest and win prizes
Buy / Sell your old books
Have your own Bookshelf, add, delete and manage books
Post in threads, reply to threads, vote on polls, and create new threads | topics.
Meet new book lovers same as your taste
And yeah, have lots of fun
All that and more, so what are you waiting for, Join us now!

Use your Facebook account to register | login here in Readers Enclave

If you are having any trouble with registration, write us at readersenclave[at]gmail[dot].com, we will be happy to help Biggrin

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Kansas City Chiefs had been searching for help at cornerback and had a surplus of
17-11-2018, 07:35 AM
The Kansas City Chiefs had been searching for help at cornerback and had a surplus of
So they decided to make a deal.The Chiefs sent backup offensive lineman Parker Ehinger, who had lost his starting job in training camp, to the Cowboys for undrafted but Brandin Cooks Jersey Elite promising cornerback Charvarius Ward. The deal was struck Thursday night but became official Friday, one day before teams are required to trim their rosters."I've had a chance to look at Charvarius and he's a big kid that's really had a pretty good training camp for them," Chiefs coach Andy Reid said on a conference call. "He's somebody that will come in and work into that mix there. He's young, so we're not bringing him in to be the starter or any of that, but he sure is a nice addition to that group."The Chiefs have been chasing help at cornerback ever since trading Marcus Peters, a standout but malcontent, to the Rams earlier this season. They acquired Kendall Fuller in a trade with Washington for quarterback Alex Smith, signed David Amerson in free agency, chose Tremon Smith in the draft, and picked up a couple more prospects that went undrafted in April.So far, Fuller has been the only one to distinguish himself during the preseason.He's poised to start alongside Steven Nelson, who missed part of camp with a concussion, but the depth beyond that gets thin. Amerson has been burned in preseason games, while Smith was a sixth-round pick from Central Arkansas who is trying to adapt to a major upgrade in competition.Chiefs general manager Brett Veach evidently thought enough of Ward that he didn't want to risk someone else grabbing him on Saturday http://www.losangelesramsteamonline.com/...oks-jersey , assuming he was cut by the Cowboys. So he made the deal to send them Ehinger, a fourth-round pick in 2016 who earned the starting job as a rookie.Ehinger tore his ACL later that season, though, and with the exception of a start in Week 17 of last year, he's been unable to earn back the starting job. Cam Erving beat him out in camp.The Cowboys were searching for interior depth after losing backup Marcus Martin to a torn ligament in his toe this preseason. They also have a rookie, Connor Williams, poised to start at guard."They needed offensive linemen," Reid said. "They've been checking on our group there and Parker will go in and do a nice job for them, and we appreciate everything he did here and how he fought back from his injury to get himself back to where he is now. He did a nice job."They wanted him and we wanted Charvarius, so it all worked out well."Who hands the Los Angeles Rams their first loss in 2018? The Los Angeles Rams could move to 5-0 on the year with a win against the Seattle Seahawks this Sunday. Through the first quarter of the season, there’s been little the opposition can do to slow down the Rams’ potent offense, and it seems like they’re just scratching the surface of what they can do on defense. In our weekly staff picks this week, the TST team foresees a clean sweep of the Seahawks; marking the third time in five weeks where not a single staffer feels the Rams will lose. Homers? Maybe. But accurate homers! At any rate, it brought up discussion about who, if anyone, would finally take down Sean McVay and his juggernaut Rams. So we went around the horn Authentic Robert Woods Jersey , and here are some teams we feel could potentially put the first “1” in the Rams’ L column. But first, a look at the remaining schedule: Los Angeles RamsBrennan Smith: New Orleans SaintsIs it weird to simultaneously think the Rams going 16-0 is absurd, but also to firmly believe they could be favored in every game moving forward? My next predicted loss is Nov. 4 on the road at New Orleans. I’m tempted to pick the previous week at home against the Packers and Aaron Rodgers, but a road trip to New Orleans seems more likely. Los Angeles’ linebackers will be seriously tested trying to contain Alvin Kamara and Michael Thomas will give Marcus Peters all he can handle instead of fits. Drew Brees has enough veteran savvy to avoid the Rams’ interior pass rush. It’ll be a high-scoring affair and the Rams offense could outpace New Orleans, but in a hostile environment, a shootout favors the home team. The Rams should bounce back against the Seahawks the following week, but a potential Super Bowl preview against the Chiefs the week after could be a second loss.Elijah Kim: Denver BroncosGoing back to my 10-6 prediction and “negative roots”, I believe the Rams will lose next week against the Broncos in the Mile High Stadium. The altitude, defense, and kicking advantage the Broncos are projected to have (McManus is automatic in Denver), will be just enough to squeak the Broncos against the Rams. After that game, the Rams have some formidable opponents in the Packers (10/28) and Saints (11/4) which could also pose problems for Sean McVay and company.RamBuck: New Orleans SaintsI think the first loss will be 11/4 at NO. I just think that the ageless Brees is going to put up 500 at home, Michael Thomas/Alvin Kamara are top 3 at their positions, and of course that’s the game I’ll be going to this season. Mainly the latter, I guess.HotDaddyWags: New Orleans SaintsThe Rams will handle their business this Sunday in Seattle, and squeak out a close one at Denver week 6. No Robert Woods Jersey Elite , I don’t predict a slip at San Francisco on Sunday Night Football, even if it’s our third consecutive road game. We’ve seen the Rams on the national stage twice now, and this team has shown an affinity for rising to the occasion. Back home, we’ll handle the inconsistent Packers in a battle of Cal QBs to improve to 8-0. I think we’ll lose at New Orleans and relinquish the inside track for the #1 NFC seed in a bayou classic.Seattlerams: New Orleans SaintsIn our staff prediction article back in September, I picked the Rams to go 14-2, losing to Green Bay and at the Saints. As things stand, I’m going to move from that stance and say that the next game the Rams will lose will be week 9, at the New Orleans Saints (maybe.)Sosa Kremenjas: New Orleans SaintsI think the first game this Rams team loses will be the week nine matchup when they travel to New Orleans to face the Saints. So long as they stay healthy, they should win all these games (in order): Seahawks, Broncos, 49ers, and Packers. To be fair, I even expect them to beat the Saints, but if I’m going to take my shot at where the streak might end, I go with the Saints game.go rams: None, obviously None — asshole.Eric Nagel: NoneThey will next lose in 2020Skye Sverdlin: Denver BroncosFor some reason the Denver game worries me. I can picture them generating a decent pass rush and on offense I can see Keenum squirting out of the pocket and making plays http://www.losangelesramsteamonline.com/...ods-jersey , like when he was on the Vikings. I have a feeling the Rams will handle business against the elite teams, but a middle of the road team for a raucous road game? That scares me.Joey Aucoin: Green Bay PackersI think the Green Bay Packers pose a big challenge for the Rams. With a QB like Aaron Rodgers running the opposing offense, the Rams D could be on their heels to such a degree that the Rams will suffer their first loss of the season. It’s just a bad matchup for the Rams, especially with Aqib Talib still on the sidelines.Sean Wilkinson: Green Bay Packers If the Rams keep playing the way they did in the first month of the season, not many teams are going to be able to slow them down. In our preseason predictions, I had them losing to the 49ers in a few weeks, but I don’t think there’s a chance of that happening with Jimmy G out for the season. I’m by no means looking past other teams when I say this, but I’m sticking to my preseason predictions after that asterisk. The Rams are going to host the Green Bay Packers on October 28th and I think there is a real chance they lose that game.3k: Denver BroncosYou’ve got the game sandwiched in a three-game road swing with the rival Niners coming up. I think it’s got the capability to be that kind of surprise disappointment like the Bills were for the Vikings. They’ve got some positive young talents to work with if they can get Case Keenum to quit turning the ball over so much. So much like our early season losses to Seattle and Washington last year, this one could be a self-inflicted loss that we just need to get over withBrandon Bate: New Orleans SaintsThe Rams travel well...or at least they did last season when they went 7-1 (including London) on the road. So it’s not necessarily because it’s a road contest that I think their first loss might come at the hands of the Saints. A long trip east against a serious contender for the NFC crown could be the recipe...in what I would still expect to be a very close, yet very high scoring, game. It appears Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints (3-1) appear to be the popular pick amongst the group. Though there are some that feel a trip to Mile High Stadium in Week 6 could mark the first loss. And then there are those who just don’t see anyone stopping the Rams this season...or next. Who do you think hands the Rams their first loss of 2018? Take a second to vote in the poll below (This will be stripped out for Google AMP and Apple users).
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: