Please Login

Remember me

Not a member? Register here | Lost Password?

Login / Register

Welcome to Readers Enclave !

It seems that this is your first time in our forum. RE is a home for Book Lovers, Bibliophiles and people who are into Literal activities. Most of the features of RE are available only to our beloved registered members.
We are encouraging you to join us and be one of our beloved member by registering a new account.
Registration is free and come in handy, you just need to provide a valid e-mail address so that you can verify your account.
As a Readers Enclave member you'll have the special privileges
Participate in discussions related to Novels and Writing
Chance to win free books and have them delivered to your door step for completely FREE !
Have your writings stories / poems reach masses
Participate in Writers contest and win prizes
Buy / Sell your old books
Have your own Bookshelf, add, delete and manage books
Post in threads, reply to threads, vote on polls, and create new threads | topics.
Meet new book lovers same as your taste
And yeah, have lots of fun
All that and more, so what are you waiting for, Join us now!

Use your Facebook account to register | login here in Readers Enclave

If you are having any trouble with registration, write us at readersenclave[at]gmail[dot].com, we will be happy to help Biggrin

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tim Tebows Arizona Fall League season st
03-01-2019, 05:42 PM
Tim Tebows Arizona Fall League season st
Tim Tebow is scheduled to make hisArizona Fall League debut Tuesday afternoon, batting seventh and starting in left field for the Scottsdale Scorpions.The Heisman Trophy winner and former NFL quarterback Tebow who was 4for14 (.286) with two walks in three Instructional League games in Florida says he's all about the learning curve.MORE: Tim Tebow's instructional league photos"I think it will give me a good idea where I'm at," he said (via ESPN.com).Tebow, 29, acknowledges that competing with and against21 of baseball's top 100 prospects, by MLB.com's estimate, in the Arizona Fall League Blake Snell Jersey will be a "great challenge.""I think it will be awesome," said Tebow, who signed with the Mets for $100,000. "I think it will not only will be a challenge as far as competing, but also, I think it will be ble sing as far as learning from a lot of guys that are doing it at a high level a lot of them getting ready to be at the highest level. So that's great.It's a great opportunity for me. I'm Jackie Robinson Jersey thankful and also looking forward to it."Tebow, who homered in his first Instructional League at-bat, is due to face Glendale Desert Dogs right-handerAustin Voth, who was 7-9 with a 3.15 ERA for the Nationals' Triple-A team in Syracuse, N.Y., this summer.MORE: Arizona Fall League a step up for Tebow"You're talking about a guy who has won a Heisman Trophy, but also been cut four times (in the NFL). I think he knows what the challenge is," Scorpionsmanager Tom Goodwin said. "I think he's up for the challenge. I'm definitely looking forward to putting him out there. It's a huge jump for him, but I don't think it's anything he can't handle. I know he's looking forward to it. And I think a lot of people out there are looking forward to seeing what he has and what he can do."Just don't look for him to be doing it over the weekend.The former SEC star at Florida is scheduled to help call the Alabama-Tenne see game Saturday on ESPN, a reminder that while he's serious about his shot a baseball, it's still a second gig, so he'll mi s the Scorpions' Friday and Saturday games.But when he's playing? He won't be tight." Rays Womens Team Navy/Light Blue Jersey So much of the pre sure is taken away because I get to go out here and pursue something that I love, that I'm pa sionate about," Tebow said, adding,"Why is failure the worst thing? I know sometimes it gets talked about that it is. But, in my opinion, regret is the worst thing, followed by not trying. And a lot of times, those go hand in hand. So, for me, when I do something, I want to go all-out for it. I can look back in 20 years and if I wasn't good enough, I wasn't good enough."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: