Please Login

Remember me

Not a member? Register here | Lost Password?

Login / Register

Welcome to Readers Enclave !

It seems that this is your first time in our forum. RE is a home for Book Lovers, Bibliophiles and people who are into Literal activities. Most of the features of RE are available only to our beloved registered members.
We are encouraging you to join us and be one of our beloved member by registering a new account.
Registration is free and come in handy, you just need to provide a valid e-mail address so that you can verify your account.
As a Readers Enclave member you'll have the special privileges
Participate in discussions related to Novels and Writing
Chance to win free books and have them delivered to your door step for completely FREE !
Have your writings stories / poems reach masses
Participate in Writers contest and win prizes
Buy / Sell your old books
Have your own Bookshelf, add, delete and manage books
Post in threads, reply to threads, vote on polls, and create new threads | topics.
Meet new book lovers same as your taste
And yeah, have lots of fun
All that and more, so what are you waiting for, Join us now!

Use your Facebook account to register | login here in Readers Enclave

If you are having any trouble with registration, write us at readersenclave[at]gmail[dot].com, we will be happy to help Biggrin

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
FLORHAM PARK, N. [url=]Buffalo Sabres Je
30-12-2017, 02:28 PM
FLORHAM PARK, N. [url=]Buffalo Sabres Je
FLORHAM PARK, N. Buffalo Sabres Jerseys .J. - Zach Sudfeld always figured hed be the guy avoiding tackles, not making them.But the New York Jets backup tight end has been consistently taking down kick returners this season, leading the team with 15 total special teams tackles. Not bad for a guy who, as far as he can remember, last regularly tackled someone in his high school days.Oh, man, it feels great, Sudfeld said Friday. When you make a good tackle, its like, Man, this is awesome. I can see why people love playing defence so much. Its a lot of fun.At 6-foot-7 and 260 pounds, Sudfeld — nicknamed Sasquatch by coach Rex Ryan — isnt exactly the prototypical special teams player.You just dont see it from that body type too much, said linebacker and special teams standout Nick Bellore. Not from a guy that tall, that big.Sudfeld has a nose for the ball carrier, though, and he has become one of the biggest surprises this season for special teams co-ordinator Thomas McGaughey.When I got here last spring and I saw him on tape, McGaughey said, if you would have told me that that guy would be our lead tackler this year, and if he was sitting right there, I would say the same thing — and Ive said this in the meetings — its unbelievable.Sudfeld is third on the depth chart at tight end behind Jeff Cumberland and rookie Jace Amaro and has just two catches for 35 yards this season. While he works for more snaps on offence, Sudfeld has made himself a valuable part of the special teams unit.Hes starting to become more of a leader, McGaughey said. Hes more vocal. He has more confidence because he has been making plays. The one guy that I would say that really shocked me is Zach.And, it came about almost by chance.Sudfeld didnt play special teams in high school and rarely did so in college at Nevada. He had some spot duty as a blocker on punts last season, his first with the Jets, but didnt see much time on special teams in the preseason this year. But in the season opener against Oakland, McGaughey needed someone to cover a kickoff and Sudfeld was sent in.He assisted on the tackle — his first since he played some linebacker at Modesto Christian High School in California.I kind of just jumped out there and no one blocked me, Sudfeld said. No one accounted for me, so I was in on the tackle. From then on, it was like, Hey, I could do this. I dont have much technique, though. I just try to grab them and wrap em up somehow.Its not pretty all the time, with some awkward-looking arm tackles and near-body slams, so it makes for some laughs among the other special teamers who tackle for a living. But, it gets the job done.We dont really mess with it because some of the ways he gets guys down is pretty creative, Bellore said. I mean, he had one last week where he kind of got his arm in between a guys feet and tripped him up. Its been working for him.Sudfeld has spent extra time with assistant defensive backs coach Brian Smith working on tackling techniques, and he also asks questions of teammates Bellore and rookie linebacker Trevor Reilly.I think they all know that its not just second nature for me, Sudfeld said. Its a credit to a lot of the other guys making plays in there, so the returners kind of bounce out to me and Im just kind of there to clean up.So, if the tight end stuff doesnt work out, perhaps Sudfeld could think about a position switch.I dont know, man, he said, laughing. You see guys like Calvin Pace and David Harris and Quinton Coples, and those guys are pretty spectacular at what they do. I dont think Id be a very good defensive end or something like that in this league.But, making 15 tackles — including eight solo — isnt too shabby.Really, 15? Wow, Sudfeld said, smiling. I didnt know that. Thats a lot, man. To really be contributing, you go into meetings and you feel like you can really provide a service to the team. Its just great.___AP NFL website: and Alexander Nylander Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. Gilbert Perreault Jersey .J. -- Patrick Sharp is on one of those streaks. . Trailing 2-1 from the first leg, Fiorentina levelled on aggregate in the 14th minute when Joaquin Sanchez Rodriguez headed back a long ball from David Pizarro and Pasqual smashed home an angled volley.HOUSTON -- The Texans have a starting quarterback. Now they need star wide receiver Andre Johnson back in the fold. New coach Bill OBrien named Ryan Fitzpatrick the starter, an announcement overshadowed somewhat by Johnsons absence Tuesday on the first day of a mandatory three-day mini-camp. Johnson hasnt participated in any of the teams voluntary off-season workouts and said last month that he wouldnt attend these workouts, either. On Tuesday, he missed the opening day of workouts that are the last before training camp in late July. Fitzpatrick signed with the team in the off-season a day before Matt Schaub was traded to the Raiders and OBrien made him compete with the three other quarterbacks on the roster for the starting job. "He definitely earned it," OBrien said. "He earned it with his preparation. He earned it with his accuracy. He earned it with his command at the line of scrimmage." A former starter for the Buffalo Bills, the nine-year veteran started nine games last season for Tennessee after Jake Locker was injured. Fitzpatrick threw for 2,454 yards and 14 touchdowns last season. "This is where I wanted to be," Fitzpatrick said. "I wanted another shot at it. I wanted another chance to be the guy." OBrien said this decision doesnt mean that things cant change as the year progresses. "Everybody on our team every single day has to go out there and earn their spot on the team, earn their starting spot," OBrien said. "So quarterback is no different. We have confidence in his ability to lead our football team. Hes done a really good job in the off-season of picking up our system and hes executed it well." Case Keenum, who took over as starter when Schaub was benched last season, T.J. Yates and rookie Tom Savage are vying to be the backupp to Fitzpatrick. Seth Griffith Jersey. "With all three of those guys we need just a little bit more consistency," OBrien said. "It has nothing to do with effort or work ethic. Those guys have all worked extremely hard. Theyve all done what weve asked them to do." Johnson has said he has not asked for a trade but last month wondered if Houston was "still the place for me." The 32-year-old receiver is Houstons longest-tenured player after joining the franchise in its second season. OBrien said that he has spoken to and text messaged with Johnson, but wouldnt reveal any details. He said he isnt concerned that Johnson has missed the implementation of his new offence. "I believe based on the different systems that hes been in that hed be able to pick up on our system," OBrien said. "Hes a bright guy, a very bright guy and a guy thats done a lot in this league. So I think hed be able to figure it out." OBrien also doesnt think that Johnsons absence is taking away from the rest of the teams work. "Its really about the guys that are here and theyre working extremely hard," OBrien said. "They dont seem to be too distracted." With Johnson out, Houstons young group of receivers is led by last years first-round pick DeAndre Hopkins and includes third-year players DeVier Posey and Keshawn Martin. "Weve thrown a lot at them," OBrien said. "Its not easy to play receiver in this system and those guys seem to be getting better every day." Houston had preseason Super Bowl aspirations last year, but wound up with an NFL-worst 2-14 record. Rather than choosing a quarterback with the No. 1 overall pick, they chose defensive lineman Jadeveon Clowney, who is recovering from surgery to repair a sports hernia and also not at the mini-camp. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)