Please Login

Remember me

Not a member? Register here | Lost Password?

Login / Register

Welcome to Readers Enclave !

It seems that this is your first time in our forum. RE is a home for Book Lovers, Bibliophiles and people who are into Literal activities. Most of the features of RE are available only to our beloved registered members.
We are encouraging you to join us and be one of our beloved member by registering a new account.
Registration is free and come in handy, you just need to provide a valid e-mail address so that you can verify your account.
As a Readers Enclave member you'll have the special privileges
Participate in discussions related to Novels and Writing
Chance to win free books and have them delivered to your door step for completely FREE !
Have your writings stories / poems reach masses
Participate in Writers contest and win prizes
Buy / Sell your old books
Have your own Bookshelf, add, delete and manage books
Post in threads, reply to threads, vote on polls, and create new threads | topics.
Meet new book lovers same as your taste
And yeah, have lots of fun
All that and more, so what are you waiting for, Join us now!

Use your Facebook account to register | login here in Readers Enclave

If you are having any trouble with registration, write us at readersenclave[at]gmail[dot].com, we will be happy to help Biggrin

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
tsburgh and D
13-07-2018, 11:14 AM
tsburgh and D
Chicago Blackhawks veteran forward Marian Hossa says he’s retiring because of health issues.

In an interview with the Slovak newspaper Novy Cas Youth Thomas Rawls Jersey , Hossa says he’s done playing hockey.

The 39-year-old missed the entire season due to a progressive skin disorder and side effects of medication to treat it. He won the Stanley Cup with the Blackhawks in 2010, 2013 and 2015.

He says ”I have a contract with Chicago for the next three years, but I have to watch my health” and that makes a comeback not possible.
[Image: nike_seahawks_305.jpg]
In his 1 Quenton Nelson Jersey Colts ,309 NHL games, Hossa 1,134 points for 525 goals and 609 assists.

Hossa was selected at No. 12 by the Ottawa Senators in the 1999 NHL Draft. He played for the Blackhawks Jaguars Game Jerseys , Senators, Atlanta, Pittsburgh and Detroit.

His last game for the Blackhawks was a 4-1 loss to the Nashville Predators on April 20 Youth Seattle Seahawks Jerseys , 2017, in Game 4 of the Western Conference first-round series.

. Authentic Womens Ito Smith Jersey , Evan Longoria Jersey Womens , Womens Jordan Akins Jersey , New York Jets Elite Jerseys ,
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)