Please Login

Remember me

Not a member? Register here | Lost Password?

Login / Register

Welcome to Readers Enclave !

It seems that this is your first time in our forum. RE is a home for Book Lovers, Bibliophiles and people who are into Literal activities. Most of the features of RE are available only to our beloved registered members.
We are encouraging you to join us and be one of our beloved member by registering a new account.
Registration is free and come in handy, you just need to provide a valid e-mail address so that you can verify your account.
As a Readers Enclave member you'll have the special privileges
Participate in discussions related to Novels and Writing
Chance to win free books and have them delivered to your door step for completely FREE !
Have your writings stories / poems reach masses
Participate in Writers contest and win prizes
Buy / Sell your old books
Have your own Bookshelf, add, delete and manage books
Post in threads, reply to threads, vote on polls, and create new threads | topics.
Meet new book lovers same as your taste
And yeah, have lots of fun
All that and more, so what are you waiting for, Join us now!

Use your Facebook account to register | login here in Readers Enclave

If you are having any trouble with registration, write us at readersenclave[at]gmail[dot].com, we will be happy to help Biggrin

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mafia City game can be played by up to 10 people
10-08-2018, 08:43 AM
Mafia City game can be played by up to 10 people
One group, game gangster playing Fairies, wanted to help her correctly guess what word was printed on each of the beautifully illustrated cards in the bed-shaped deck box sitting in the middle of the table. The others were Boogeymen, and they earned points every time they could trick her into making a wrong guess. The most perplexing role was the Sandman, sometimes helpful and sometimes deceptive because he benefitted by having an even distribution of right and wrong guesses at the end of the two minutes each Dreamer is allotted.

The game can be played by up to 10 people, with all the roles changing at the end of the Dreamer’s turn. Stepping in, I found that the Fairies have it easiest. They work together as a kind of helpful chorus, and are only ever put on the spot when they have to think of a synonym. Duplicate words aren’t allowed at the table.

Deceiving the Dreamer, though, requires real skill. Players going too far afield of the good advice of the Fairies will just be entirely ignored, so you want to provide clues that are plausible but lead the Dreamer down unhelpful paths. A group of Boogeymen working together can be particularly successful by providing chains of bad clues that seem to be hinting at a theme.

The biggest challenge all around seemed to be avoiding cheering when the Dreamer guessed the way you wanted, since that would tip him off to what side you’re on. The demo ended just one turn before I had my chance under the blindfold, so I’ll have to wait to test my own deductive skills.

For more information about Mafia City and Mafia game, Please visit its official site : https://mafiah5.yottagames.com/

Instant play Mafia City H5: https://mafiah5.yottagames.com/play/
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)