Please Login

Remember me

Not a member? Register here | Lost Password?

Login / Register

Welcome to Readers Enclave !

It seems that this is your first time in our forum. RE is a home for Book Lovers, Bibliophiles and people who are into Literal activities. Most of the features of RE are available only to our beloved registered members.
We are encouraging you to join us and be one of our beloved member by registering a new account.
Registration is free and come in handy, you just need to provide a valid e-mail address so that you can verify your account.
As a Readers Enclave member you'll have the special privileges
Participate in discussions related to Novels and Writing
Chance to win free books and have them delivered to your door step for completely FREE !
Have your writings stories / poems reach masses
Participate in Writers contest and win prizes
Buy / Sell your old books
Have your own Bookshelf, add, delete and manage books
Post in threads, reply to threads, vote on polls, and create new threads | topics.
Meet new book lovers same as your taste
And yeah, have lots of fun
All that and more, so what are you waiting for, Join us now!

Use your Facebook account to register | login here in Readers Enclave

If you are having any trouble with registration, write us at readersenclave[at]gmail[dot].com, we will be happy to help Biggrin

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Archie Comics
22-07-2011, 10:43 PM
RE: Archie Comics
(22-07-2011 10:25 AM)AccuviZion Wrote:  It's a library near my house, no, it's not a school library,(they suck anyways, at least mine does) Dodgy it's a public library though not by the government. They're very friendly at the library, it's actually attached to a book store in the same building, so, sometimes when books aren't available in the library, I can take it from the book store as long as I return it without any marks or scruffs. You can also special order any books that's not available, too! Biggrin

That's wonderful. Damn, I'm jealous. Dodgy My school libraries all sucked big time as well; plus, they only let students issue one book a week, which is seriously retarded. Angry

Quote:Iagree Red-Heads do get too much undue attention! But, still, what's wrong with that? I mean, What kind of person used hair colour for Prejudices ??Dodgy
And, The basic dynamics is what keeps it going!

True, Archie's wouldn't be Archie's if it weren't for the dynamics. And if they fail to appeal to a small minority of the world's literate population, so be it.

Haha! Big Grin Don't you remember Eliot from Scrubs, or Cartman from South Park? People do have prejudices against certain hair colours, weird though it is. Huh

Anywho, Michael Fassbender is a natural redhead. Heart Which is a totally useless piece of information, I know!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-07-2011, 07:15 PM
(22-07-2011 10:43 PM)clumsysoul Wrote:  Haha! Big Grin Don't you remember Eliot from Scrubs, or Cartman from South Park? People do have prejudices against certain hair colours, weird though it is. Huh
I guess that goes to show how pop culture defines public thinking! Tongue

(22-07-2011 10:43 PM)clumsysoul Wrote:  Anywho, Michael Fassbender is a natural redhead. Heart Which is a totally useless piece of information, I know!
I always thought he naturally had brown hair!! Tongue
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user Likes AccuviZion's post:
clumsysoul
24-07-2011, 04:52 PM
(23-07-2011 07:15 PM)AccuviZion Wrote:  I guess that goes to show how pop culture defines public thinking! Tongue
So true! Biggrin

Quote:I always thought he naturally had brown hair!! Tongue
Nope, he's ginger. Minus the freckles. Heart
24-07-2011, 04:55 PM
(24-07-2011 04:52 PM)clumsysoul Wrote:  
(23-07-2011 07:15 PM)AccuviZion Wrote:  I guess that goes to show how pop culture defines public thinking! Tongue
So true! Biggrin

(24-07-2011 04:52 PM)clumsysoul Wrote:  Nope, he's ginger. Minus the freckles. Heart

What? I don't get it? You say he has Red Hair, now you say he's ginger? Confused hmmm...Invision18 Confused
24-07-2011, 05:04 PM
Um, you know how redheads are called Gingers? Huh All though, technically, the term Ginger also includes possession of pale skin and freckles, but whatever, it's nothing makeup can't take care of. Biggrin
24-07-2011, 05:08 PM
I always thought Ginger meant People with Orange hair Huh hmmm...
25-07-2011, 11:09 PM
(24-07-2011 05:08 PM)AccuviZion Wrote:  I always thought Ginger meant People with Orange hair Huh hmmm...

Well, you know how Brunettes have various shades of brown and black hair, and Blondes include people with pale yellow, golden and light brown hair? Redheads/Gingers include orange shade as well, but not just orange. Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes clumsysoul's post:
AccuviZion
26-07-2011, 02:50 PM
(25-07-2011 11:09 PM)clumsysoul Wrote:  Well, you know how Brunettes have various shades of brown and black hair, and Blondes include people with pale yellow, golden and light brown hair? Redheads/Gingers include orange shade as well, but not just orange. Smile
I always thought, Brunettes included only people with black hair! Tongue
And, Blondes only included purely and golden-yellowy colour....
hmm...

Anyways, Back to topic, Who was your favourite Adult-Character in Archie Comics ? Tongue
26-07-2011, 09:08 PM
I don't remember any adult character! Undecided

Oh, wait, Mr Lodge was pretty awesome. Always wanted a dad like that; and ultra rich dude who'd just shut up instead of arguing about everything. Tongue

And Miss Beazley. Her cooking parallels mine. Cool
[-] The following 1 user Likes clumsysoul's post:
AccuviZion
27-07-2011, 10:34 AM
My favourite was Prof. Hank Jones! He was always Awesome, taking Jughead with him on Adventures!! Big Grin
My favourite part was that he always was going on expedition for food! Biggrin Big Grin Cool
[-] The following 1 user Likes AccuviZion's post:
clumsysoul

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)