Please Login

Remember me

Not a member? Register here | Lost Password?

Login / Register

Welcome to Readers Enclave !

It seems that this is your first time in our forum. RE is a home for Book Lovers, Bibliophiles and people who are into Literal activities. Most of the features of RE are available only to our beloved registered members.
We are encouraging you to join us and be one of our beloved member by registering a new account.
Registration is free and come in handy, you just need to provide a valid e-mail address so that you can verify your account.
As a Readers Enclave member you'll have the special privileges
Participate in discussions related to Novels and Writing
Chance to win free books and have them delivered to your door step for completely FREE !
Have your writings stories / poems reach masses
Participate in Writers contest and win prizes
Buy / Sell your old books
Have your own Bookshelf, add, delete and manage books
Post in threads, reply to threads, vote on polls, and create new threads | topics.
Meet new book lovers same as your taste
And yeah, have lots of fun
All that and more, so what are you waiting for, Join us now!

Use your Facebook account to register | login here in Readers Enclave

If you are having any trouble with registration, write us at readersenclave[at]gmail[dot].com, we will be happy to help Biggrin

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kansas City Chiefs Elite Jerseys
11-10-2018, 09:15 AM
Kansas City Chiefs Elite Jerseys
The recent DUI arrest for Cardinals General Manager Steve Keim is apparently not his first.

According to the police report from the incident Chicago Bears Jerseys Womens , Keim also told officers he was convicted of another DUI in 1996.

That was the year he graduated from N.C. State and made a brief appearance in Dolphins camp, before he embarked on a career in personnel.

A local DUI attorney told Lindsey Collom of the Arizona Republic that the previous DUI wouldn’t impact this case because it was more than seven years ago, but the NFL has shown that it is not bound by the legal system in its crime-and-punishment role.

Keim would be subject to punishment by the league under the personal conduct policy, and owner Michael Bidwill has already said there would be “consequences” for the arrest.

FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. (AP) — The Atlanta Falcons will be searching for the final piece of the offensive line charged with protecting Matt Ryan when they open their preseason schedule at the New York Jets.

Right guard is the only position on the line without a set starter, and that will be a key competition coach Dan Quinn will be watching closely in Friday night’s game.

Decisions also have to be made at fullback and defensive end.

Protecting Ryan, the 2016 NFL MVP with a new five-year contract extension that could be worth as much as $150 million Youth Rashaan Gaulden Jersey , makes finding the best starting right guard a priority.

Wes Schweitzer was listed ahead of Brandon Fusco, perhaps Atlanta’s top free-agent acquisition this offseason, at right guard on the team’s first depth chart released this week. The two have rotated with the first-team offense during training camp.

Schweitzer’s expected start against the Jets may be based on his 16 starts with Atlanta last season.

Fusco started all 16 games for San Francisco last season.

“I just want to build continuity with everyone, get comfortable with everyone and with this offense,” Fusco said following Wednesday’s practice.

“I miss the game-day feeling and will be excited when I’m out there. Hopefully it’s enough to prove to them I can be the starter of this team at right guard and help this team win.”

Schweitzer said this has been “the best camp I’ve ever had, definitely the best offensive camp I’ve ever been a part of. I feel we’re really clicking right now and really pushing for it. It’s just been a really good camp.”

Ricky Ortiz is expected to start ahead of Luke McNitt at fullback. The remaining competitions on offense are for backup roles, including a third running back behind Devonta Freeman and Tevin Coleman. Candidates include rookie Ito Smith and Terrence Magee.

Coach Dan Quinn also is looking at tight ends competing behind projected starter Austin Hooper. Eric Saubert Youth Joe Flacco Jersey , a fifth-round pick in 2017 who had no catches as a rookie, has impressed the coach in camp.

“He’s somebody who certainly has our attention at tight end,” Quinn said Wednesday.

“He’s really turning into the pass-catching tight end that I’d hoped we would see. … He’s long, he’s fast and I now see the athlete.”

Quinn said Saubert (6-5, 253) is more confident in his second season. He said Saubert pressed as a rookie and “wasn’t allowing himself to be the athlete that he is.”

The Falcons did not re-sign tight end Levine Toilolo, who is now with Detroit. Veteran Logan Paulsen is best known for his blocking skills. That leaves an opening for Saubert to emerge as another target for quarterback Matt Ryan.

Saubert must do more than show his skills as a receiver. All players competing for backup spots, including at running back and tight end http://www.jaguarsauthorizedshops.com/au...son-jersey , must prove they can contribute on special teams.

Second-year defensive end Takkarist McKinley , trying to earn a starting role, is expected to play after being limited for about a week with a bruised right shoulder. McKinley returned for full participation on Tuesday and Wednesday.

“He was good,” Quinn said. “What I was looking for, like with any guy, was there any hesitancy? He had none. So he responded the right way and was chomping at the bit to get back.”

NOTES: LG Andy Levitre and his wife, Katie Jerry Hughes Jersey , who carried pink and blue balloons, had a unique baby gender reveal following practice. With players standing around the couple, Levitre held a sign that said “A Gatorade shower will let us see.” Other offensive linemen poured two coolers filled with the blue sports drink over Levitre’s head — so he and his wife are expecting a boy. Players then cheered. … Quinn confirmed PK Matt Bryant (undisclosed injury) and OT Ty Sambrailo (right hand) will not play against the Jets. “We’ll get them back into the fold next week,” Quinn said.

New York Jets Jerseys
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)