Please Login

Remember me

Not a member? Register here | Lost Password?

Login / Register

Welcome to Readers Enclave !

It seems that this is your first time in our forum. RE is a home for Book Lovers, Bibliophiles and people who are into Literal activities. Most of the features of RE are available only to our beloved registered members.
We are encouraging you to join us and be one of our beloved member by registering a new account.
Registration is free and come in handy, you just need to provide a valid e-mail address so that you can verify your account.
As a Readers Enclave member you'll have the special privileges
Participate in discussions related to Novels and Writing
Chance to win free books and have them delivered to your door step for completely FREE !
Have your writings stories / poems reach masses
Participate in Writers contest and win prizes
Buy / Sell your old books
Have your own Bookshelf, add, delete and manage books
Post in threads, reply to threads, vote on polls, and create new threads | topics.
Meet new book lovers same as your taste
And yeah, have lots of fun
All that and more, so what are you waiting for, Join us now!

Use your Facebook account to register | login here in Readers Enclave

If you are having any trouble with registration, write us at readersenclave[at]gmail[dot].com, we will be happy to help Biggrin

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
On Wednesday a
05-12-2018, 09:06 AM
On Wednesday a
On Wednesday a special committee under the presidency of South African official Tokyo Sexwale met at FIFA headquarters along with Rajoub and Israeli counterpart Ofer Eini.Sexwale presented a "draft final report containing specific recommendations", FIFA said, adding that the parties will "come back" to him before he submits his final report to the FIFA Congress in May in Bahrain."I don't think that there will be any kind of agreement (in Bahrain)," Rajoub told AFP."

The question (is) whether the Israelis are going to abide and respect (international law and FIFA's statutes) or they want to continue bullying like the bully of the neighbourhood -- it is up to them, the ball is in their court."I think that now everybody is on the right track. There is a clear dimension of the violation -- either the human rights or the UN resolution, or the FIFA statutes."I am looking forward and I hope that the Israelis will understand it's the time for them to correct their violations and abide with the international law." Queiroz praises China's Lippi ahead of Tehran showdown | Daily Mail Online.

March 25 (Reuters) - Iran coach Carlos Queiroz has heaped praise on China counterpart Marcello Lippi ahead of their vital World Cup qualifier next week, the Portuguese saying the man who led Italy to the global title in 2006 is good for Asian soccer.Lippi took over as China coach to revive their flagging fortunes last October and after drawing his first game in charge, the 68-year-old Italian led his side to a 1-0 home win over South Korea on Thursday to keep the side's hopes alive.

The win lifted China on to five points, still four adrift of the third-place playoff spot with four games remaining, and table-topping Iran will not be taking them lightly in Tehran on Tuesday despite an unbeaten start to the final group campaign."Lippi has been everywhere in football and he will make China a stronger and more intelligent team," Queiroz, whose side have yet to concede a goal in six matches and top the standings on 14 points, told the South China Morning Post.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)