Please Login

Remember me

Not a member? Register here | Lost Password?

Login / Register

Welcome to Readers Enclave !

It seems that this is your first time in our forum. RE is a home for Book Lovers, Bibliophiles and people who are into Literal activities. Most of the features of RE are available only to our beloved registered members.
We are encouraging you to join us and be one of our beloved member by registering a new account.
Registration is free and come in handy, you just need to provide a valid e-mail address so that you can verify your account.
As a Readers Enclave member you'll have the special privileges
Participate in discussions related to Novels and Writing
Chance to win free books and have them delivered to your door step for completely FREE !
Have your writings stories / poems reach masses
Participate in Writers contest and win prizes
Buy / Sell your old books
Have your own Bookshelf, add, delete and manage books
Post in threads, reply to threads, vote on polls, and create new threads | topics.
Meet new book lovers same as your taste
And yeah, have lots of fun
All that and more, so what are you waiting for, Join us now!

Use your Facebook account to register | login here in Readers Enclave

If you are having any trouble with registration, write us at readersenclave[at]gmail[dot].com, we will be happy to help Biggrin

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cubs Willson Contreras explains odd reas
06-12-2018, 01:11 PM
Cubs Willson Contreras explains odd reas
Cubs catcher Willson Contreras had a strange explanation as to whybench coachBrandon Hyde got ejected Saturday night. It was a lack of manners.Contreras said home-plate Robinson Chirinos Jersey umpire Greg Gibson was upset Contreras didn't say thank you after he asked for a timeout while batting.It was really a difficult situation and I tried to handle Rangers Flex Base Team Gray Jersey it as best I could, Contreras said, via Chicago Tribune.The umpire said something to me that I didnt really like, and it got to the point where I looked over to the bench to get a little backup just because I didnt want to get thrown out and cost the team. It all happened because I had asked for time out, and apparently I didnt thank him.I never argued a single ball or strike. I kept my mouth shut. I wasnt Men's Texas Rangers Royal Jersey arguing about anything else. Thats what it was. He said something to me that I didnt think he needed to say. Im here because Ive earned my spot here, and I just didnt appreciate what he said."It was something that I felt was directed to me personally. Rangers Womens Cool Base Jersey Im not going to repeat what he said because Im trying to be profe sional. But he knows what he said to me.Hyde was ejected for yelling from the dugout.Tensions are a bit high in Cubs camp after losing three straight games and facing the po sibility Joey Gallo Jersey of a rough sweep against the Reds on Sunday.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)