Please Login

Remember me

Not a member? Register here | Lost Password?

Login / Register

Welcome to Readers Enclave !

It seems that this is your first time in our forum. RE is a home for Book Lovers, Bibliophiles and people who are into Literal activities. Most of the features of RE are available only to our beloved registered members.
We are encouraging you to join us and be one of our beloved member by registering a new account.
Registration is free and come in handy, you just need to provide a valid e-mail address so that you can verify your account.
As a Readers Enclave member you'll have the special privileges
Participate in discussions related to Novels and Writing
Chance to win free books and have them delivered to your door step for completely FREE !
Have your writings stories / poems reach masses
Participate in Writers contest and win prizes
Buy / Sell your old books
Have your own Bookshelf, add, delete and manage books
Post in threads, reply to threads, vote on polls, and create new threads | topics.
Meet new book lovers same as your taste
And yeah, have lots of fun
All that and more, so what are you waiting for, Join us now!

Use your Facebook account to register | login here in Readers Enclave

If you are having any trouble with registration, write us at readersenclave[at]gmail[dot].com, we will be happy to help Biggrin

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Philadelphia Eagles safety Malcolm Jenkins
14-01-2019, 11:26 AM
Philadelphia Eagles safety Malcolm Jenkins
does not believe the heated exchange he had with the Carolina Panthers' Eric Reid diminishes the impact of his fight for racial and social justice.Jenkins http://www.49erscheapstore.com/laken-tom...rsey-cheap , the face of the Players' Coalition, and Reid, a former member, shouted at each other during and after the Eagles' 21-17 home loss on Sunday.Reid branded Jenkins a "sellout" after the game and said he "co-opted the movement" started by former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick because the group of players has chosen to work with the NFL to further its cause."What happens on the field or whatever headlines, that (work) doesn't stop," Jenkins said Friday after the Eagles completed their final practice prior to a game against the Jacksonville Jaguars in London on Sunday. "There's been work all across the country in so many different areas and by so many players that an incident like that, it might grab headlines and it might grab the attention of what people want to report, but the work that we do has never been contingent upon what we do."Right now Cheap Mike McGlinchey Jersey , the big focus is on voting and getting people out to the polls this November and we continue to do that. We've got people doing PSAs, writing op-eds, getting involved with the issues in their local markets, and so no, I don't think it's a distraction at all."Reid, who joined Carolina last month, broke away from the coalition a year ago in part because of its support from the league. The NFL plans to commit $90 million over the next seven years to further social causes.Washington Redskins cornerback Josh Norman, a member of the coalition http://www.sanfrancisco49ersteamonline.c...ley-jersey , responded on Thursday to Reid's comments, saying he does not recognize that the group is "making true changes" with its advocacy.Jenkins, who chose not to address Reid's comments after the game, said he was not aware of what Norman said but was proud he expressed his support publicly."The support most likely comes because everything we're doing is not just me," Jenkins said. "Obviously, I think as kind of leader, my face gets put out there and my name gets repeated over and over again, but it's a coalition for a reason."There are guys all around the league that are doing work Cheap Jimmy Garoppolo Jersey , whether directly or indirectly, because of us, and I think that's something to be proud of. I think Josh is obviously one of those guys that is happy to be a part of the things that we're doing."Richard Sherman: ‘A win is a win but it feels like a loss’ At one point in the fourth quarter the 49ers had a 17 point lead over the Lions. After Robbie Gould’s field goal with 11:21 left in the game the score was 49ers 30, Lions 13. What happened after that moment could have set the 49ers up to start the season 0-2. Richard Sherman was very poignant about how he felt with the win nearly snatched from them in the final moments. Was it execution or the mental state of the young players? Sherman wasn’t the only player who felt the team ease up in the fourth quarter either. DeForest Buckner also had some thoughts on how the team played in the fourth quarter: D.J. Reed Jr.:Jimmy Garoppolo:Sherman is correct: the 49ers were lucky to escape with a win and it should be a lesson for the team. The 49ers will have their work cut out for them next week when they face a Chiefs offense that has scored 80 points in the last two weeks.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)