Please Login

Remember me

Not a member? Register here | Lost Password?

Login / Register

Welcome to Readers Enclave !

It seems that this is your first time in our forum. RE is a home for Book Lovers, Bibliophiles and people who are into Literal activities. Most of the features of RE are available only to our beloved registered members.
We are encouraging you to join us and be one of our beloved member by registering a new account.
Registration is free and come in handy, you just need to provide a valid e-mail address so that you can verify your account.
As a Readers Enclave member you'll have the special privileges
Participate in discussions related to Novels and Writing
Chance to win free books and have them delivered to your door step for completely FREE !
Have your writings stories / poems reach masses
Participate in Writers contest and win prizes
Buy / Sell your old books
Have your own Bookshelf, add, delete and manage books
Post in threads, reply to threads, vote on polls, and create new threads | topics.
Meet new book lovers same as your taste
And yeah, have lots of fun
All that and more, so what are you waiting for, Join us now!

Use your Facebook account to register | login here in Readers Enclave

If you are having any trouble with registration, write us at readersenclave[at]gmail[dot].com, we will be happy to help Biggrin

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Patriots scored 43 points last night
14-01-2019, 12:40 PM
The Patriots scored 43 points last night
Authentic Lawrence Guy Jersey , have put 119 on the board the last three weeks, and are riding a three-game winning streak after knocking off the undefeated Chiefs.And Tom Brady thinks they can get better.During his weekly paid appearance on WEEI, Brady expressed confidence that his offense was still a work in progress.“I think we’re starting to feel confident in what we can achieve really if we put it together for four quarters,” Brady said, via Phil Perry of NBC Sports Boston. “I think it’s going to look great. We had 38 Authentic Shaq Mason Jersey , 38 and 43. And I think we all feel like there’s plays still out there and we’re still getting familiar with one another. If we can just keep grinding and keep practicing and keep making improvements, it’s tough to stop us. That’s a good feeling.”Of particular interest to Brady is his developing relationship with wide receiver Josh Gordon, who caught five passes for 42 yards, but left the game briefly after going down hard in the end zone on an attempted deep ball. He still played 63 snaps, as he gets accustomed to his new home.“I think if we keep working at it Womens Julian Edelman Jersey ,” Brady said, “a lot of things are going to look better. I have a lot of confidence in him. . . .“For him to be in there as many plays [as he was], in my view is so impressive . . . I think the best is ahead of us if we just keep working at it.”While it’s hard to imagine them improving on their recent output, a number of factors (including the improvement of rookie running back Sony Michel) has put their offense on a new trajectory from their 1-2 start. As we head into Week 10 of the NFL season, we’re taking our first look at the playoff picture Authentic Ja'Whaun Bentley Jersey , and the top two teams have separated themselves from the pack.The Chiefs are the top team in the conference, but the Patriots are only a game behind and have the head-to-head tiebreaker. The Chiefs also have the Chargers to contend with in the AFC West, so Kansas City can’t get complacent.Here’s how the race looks before Week 10:LEADERS1. Kansas City (8-1): Owns a one-game lead in the conference and a 1.5-game lead in the division.2. New England (7-2): The Patriots appear destined to get their usual bye week. 3. Pittsburgh (5-2-1): After a sluggish start, the Steelers now control the AFC North.4. Houston (6-3): The Texans are threatening to run away with the AFC South.5. L.A. Chargers (6-2): They’d be a dangerous wild card.6. Cincinnati (5-3): Marvin Lewis is on pace to save his job by getting the Bengals back to the playoffs.OUTSIDE LOOKING IN7. Miami (5-4): They won’t catch the Patriots, but the Dolphins are very much alive in wild card contention.8. Tennessee (4-4): : The Titans won a playoff game last season and fired Mike Mularkey anyway. Will they even get to the playoffs with Mike Vrabel?9. Baltimore (4-5): John Harbaugh may need a winning streak and a playoff berth to save his job.10. Jacksonville (3-5): The Jaguars currently own the tiebreaker over the Colts Authentic Trey Flowers Jersey , based on having a better record in common games.11. Indianapolis (3-5): The Colts look like they could go on a run over the second half of the season, but will it be enough to catch the Texans?12. N.Y. Jets (3-6): The Jets have the head-to-head tiebreaker over the Broncos.13. Denver (3-6): Two straight losing seasons could cost Vance Joseph his job.14. Cleveland (2-6-1): The Browns are a little better. They need to get a lot better.15. Buffalo (2-7): They keep losing no matter which of their three quarterbacks play.16. Oakland (1-7): Jon Gruden won’t be making the playoffs in his first year back in Oakland.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)