Please Login

Remember me

Not a member? Register here | Lost Password?

Login / Register

Welcome to Readers Enclave !

It seems that this is your first time in our forum. RE is a home for Book Lovers, Bibliophiles and people who are into Literal activities. Most of the features of RE are available only to our beloved registered members.
We are encouraging you to join us and be one of our beloved member by registering a new account.
Registration is free and come in handy, you just need to provide a valid e-mail address so that you can verify your account.
As a Readers Enclave member you'll have the special privileges
Participate in discussions related to Novels and Writing
Chance to win free books and have them delivered to your door step for completely FREE !
Have your writings stories / poems reach masses
Participate in Writers contest and win prizes
Buy / Sell your old books
Have your own Bookshelf, add, delete and manage books
Post in threads, reply to threads, vote on polls, and create new threads | topics.
Meet new book lovers same as your taste
And yeah, have lots of fun
All that and more, so what are you waiting for, Join us now!

Use your Facebook account to register | login here in Readers Enclave

If you are having any trouble with registration, write us at readersenclave[at]gmail[dot].com, we will be happy to help Biggrin

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kansas City Chiefs rookie outside linebacker Breeland Speaks
17-04-2019, 09:25 AM
Kansas City Chiefs rookie outside linebacker Breeland Speaks
had New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady nearly wrapped up by the goal line on a third-and-goal play late in the fourth quarter of Sunday night’s game. Brady pump-faked Cameron Erving Jersey , and Speaks appeared to hold up from moving forward with the full tackle, which would have been for a key sack.There was a defensive holding called on the play (the Patriots declined), which would have negated the sack anyway, but asked after the game, Speaks said he held up because he was afraid of being called for a roughing-the-passer penalty. We have seen referees calling any quarterback-related penalties especially tight throughout the 2018 season, so the reaction made sense.But NFL executive V.P. of football operations Troy Vincent doesn’t buy it, according to ESPN’s Sal Paolantonio.I’ve only gotten to know Speaks a little bit this year, but my gut tells me he would admit it if he was just flat-out beat by Brady on the play. The potential for a penalty had to be going through his mind Reggie Ragland Jersey , because how could it not?In my opinion, the rookie wanted to be extra careful not to spoil such a big game on a silly penalty in his first career start. Speaks later told old friend Terez Paylor, now of Yahoo! Sports, that he should have finished the play.The Patriots went on to win the game, 43-40, and Speaks learned a valuable lesson.When you’re a receiver for Patrick Mahomes, “never stop running” Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes spoke to the media Monday morning, as the team prepares to take on the Green Bay Packers in their final preseason game Thursday night at 7:30 p.m. Arrowhead Time.Based upon tendencies of Andy Reid Jarvis Jenkins Jersey , Mahomes won’t play in that game, meaning his preseason is over. With that being the case, I wanted to bring some attention to something special about the young quarterback—a signature I’ve found that may set him apart from his predecessor in Alex Smith.—Old friend BJ Kissel of Chiefs dot com had the opportunity to interview wide receiver Tyreek Hill after The Throw during the Chiefs’ preseason Week 2 win over the Atlanta Falcons (better times). One of Hill’s quotes during the interview popped:Keep running. Keep playing.On Wednesday after the game, tight end Travis Kelce was asked a similar question—his about whether he must constantly stay alert because of Mahomes’ ability to keep plays alive.And there it was again. Keep running. Keep playing.Mahomes not only has an innate ability to extend plays—he is also downright preaching that fact.I asked Mahomes about that mentality on Monday.“You have to be able to attack the whole entire field at all times,” Mahomes said. “I feel like times when you get behind the defenses they have kind of a clock in their head, and so they know the quarterback is supposed to be down and they sort of stop running, a little bit. Then I tell our receivers to keep running because I can always throw it past those guys and they can make plays. “I always tell all those guys just to keep running at all times and they could always get a chance to catch the ball.”There are no doubt going to be questions about the Chiefs defense this year. But this offense has the feel of one that will be fun to watch.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)