Please Login

Remember me

Not a member? Register here | Lost Password?

Login / Register

Welcome to Readers Enclave !

It seems that this is your first time in our forum. RE is a home for Book Lovers, Bibliophiles and people who are into Literal activities. Most of the features of RE are available only to our beloved registered members.
We are encouraging you to join us and be one of our beloved member by registering a new account.
Registration is free and come in handy, you just need to provide a valid e-mail address so that you can verify your account.
As a Readers Enclave member you'll have the special privileges
Participate in discussions related to Novels and Writing
Chance to win free books and have them delivered to your door step for completely FREE !
Have your writings stories / poems reach masses
Participate in Writers contest and win prizes
Buy / Sell your old books
Have your own Bookshelf, add, delete and manage books
Post in threads, reply to threads, vote on polls, and create new threads | topics.
Meet new book lovers same as your taste
And yeah, have lots of fun
All that and more, so what are you waiting for, Join us now!

Use your Facebook account to register | login here in Readers Enclave

If you are having any trouble with registration, write us at readersenclave[at]gmail[dot].com, we will be happy to help Biggrin

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Legally Lovingly Yours - 16th August
09-08-2011, 08:42 AM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2011 10:15 AM by avi.)
Legally Lovingly Yours - 16th August
We have 1 copy of Legally Lovingly Yours by Abhishek Bose

[Image: 9788183520195.jpg]

Book Summary of Legally Lovingly Yours
Love-hate-jealousy-admiration-amity-animosity-friendship-enmity—for people in general may be only words, but for eighteen-year old Abhishek Banerjee these words turned out to be life-changing experiences over the next five years. He harboured dreams of studying in a good college, to make new friends there, to have a girl by his side as his girlfriend, and above all, to carve out a niche for himself and leave his mark. He started realising his dreams when he got selected to study in the Animus Law School, one of the premier private law schools of the country. But, on the very first day he realised that Lady Luck was not on his side. Could he make new friends as he had yearned for? Did he meet and get the girl he dreamt of? Was he able to make his mark? If no, then why not? If yes, then how? Blessed with a nature endowed with patience, helpful attitude, desire for friendship, a never-say-die spirit and a never-give-in attitude, Abhishek embarks on a five-year long journey through college and on the way faces all kinds of experiences, both good and bad.

About Author :
After completing his schooling from La Martiniere College, Lucknow, Abhishek went on to study law at the Faculty of Law, ICFAI University, Dehradun, where he is currently in his final year. He started writing this book during his third year in college and it took him a-year-and-a-half to complete it. Other than writing, his interests and hobbies include reading, net surfing, music and movies. His favourite pastime is to have coffee while reading a book.
He can be contacted at legallylovinglyyours@gmail.com

Author's Blog :
http://legallylovinglyyours.blogspot.com/

Follow on twitter :
http://www.twitter.com/abhishekbose10

facebook page :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Legally-L...2386709997

Give Away Questions:
1. The protagonist gets selected in which prestigious law school ?
2. What makes you read rest of the story after reading the given summary ? [not more than 120 words]
3. What would you do if you see your friend propose to your dream girl in front of your eyes? [The most wittiest answer would be chosen Wink]

Find all posts by this user
10-08-2011, 10:07 AM
RE: Legally Lovingly Yours - 16th August
Animus Law School

2. What makes you read rest of the story after reading the given summary ? [not more than 120 words]
Well firstly, love-hate-jealousy-admiration-animosity-friendship have not been just words to me but are milestones in the journey of every professional graduate or student.
The above summary has rekindled an interest in knowing what these words mean to someone from the 'law' professional stream.
Reading about college life is always a pleasurable experience (atleast once you are out of college Big Grin).Perhaps it is the journey we can relate to or the 'growing up' in the process, but reading about those good old college days always makes one nostalgic.
"legally lovingly yours" by Abhishek Banerjee seems to be quite a promising read, from the looks of it.
Moreover, when it comes to picking up a book, the title does play an important role and i feel this one has done its bit in winning my heart over. Smile

3. What would you do if you see your friend propose to your dream girl in front of your eyes? [The most wittiest answer would be chosen
Well its tough for me to say this (because im from venus) but let me try imagining it the other way around.
If i was a guy and if my best friend proposed to my dream girl, i would take him out to dinner...emotionally blackmail him telling him how great a friend he has been to me and that i have no other friend but him.Then proceed to tell him how much i love the girl..and lastly conclude that im leaving her for his friendship's sake.
That way, he would either die of guilt or make me so much a 'hero' that i would definitely score with all the other girls around and perhaps with even my 'dream girl' for my martyrdom. Tongue
Either way, i win!!! Wink

regards,
pri Smile_
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-08-2011, 05:19 PM
A: the Animus Law School

A: Frankly I havent read the book yet. But from the summary posted above, the story looks like my own life! Huh

3. What would you do if you see your friend propose to your dream girl in front of your eyes?
A: Hmm...this is quite tricky. I will just shut up and wait for him to get slapped! My "dream girl" is mine, arent she? congo

SPOILER: I have absolutely no idea what im saying. I suck in romance. I dont have a gf for the past few years. I almost had, but.... Sad Sad So kindly excuse.

Facebook: s0nic
Techwit e-magazine: techwit
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-08-2011, 11:45 PM
Winner :

akrosh

congrats congo

Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)