Please Login

Remember me

Not a member? Register here | Lost Password?

Login / Register

Welcome to Readers Enclave !

It seems that this is your first time in our forum. RE is a home for Book Lovers, Bibliophiles and people who are into Literal activities. Most of the features of RE are available only to our beloved registered members.
We are encouraging you to join us and be one of our beloved member by registering a new account.
Registration is free and come in handy, you just need to provide a valid e-mail address so that you can verify your account.
As a Readers Enclave member you'll have the special privileges
Participate in discussions related to Novels and Writing
Chance to win free books and have them delivered to your door step for completely FREE !
Have your writings stories / poems reach masses
Participate in Writers contest and win prizes
Buy / Sell your old books
Have your own Bookshelf, add, delete and manage books
Post in threads, reply to threads, vote on polls, and create new threads | topics.
Meet new book lovers same as your taste
And yeah, have lots of fun
All that and more, so what are you waiting for, Join us now!

Use your Facebook account to register | login here in Readers Enclave

If you are having any trouble with registration, write us at readersenclave[at]gmail[dot].com, we will be happy to help Biggrin

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Le'Raven Clark Jersey Stitched
15-05-2019, 12:36 PM
Le'Raven Clark Jersey Stitched
Poll: Impact plays from Colts vs. Redskins The Colts were able to get Frank Reich his first win as a head coach and the Colts displayed the most impressive defensive performance (against a team that has a real chance to see the playoffs) that I can remember in at least a decade. The first half of the game saw a lot of good Colts offense and Darius Leonard is the best 23-year old linebacker I’ve ever seen wearing a horseshoe. I know I shouldn’t overreact because it’s only week two Le'Raven Clark Jersey Stitched , but it’s hard to remain level-headed with a performance like this out of such a young team. My biggest concern at this point is how long will we be able to keep Matt Eberflus if they keep playing like this. Each week, I will look to break down two of the best or worst plays from the previous game, but I’ll need your help deciding what plays should be given a closer look as I hope to explain what happened in greater detail than the broadcasters can. Often you’ll hear “how did that guy get so open?” and I hope to be able to answer that question for Colts fans this season.My vote this week will be for Marlon Mack’s five yard pitch play that came on 3rd and 2 in the second quarter that was able to keep the drive moving and set up a Colts touchdown. The play design alone is worth the look for me, T.Y. Hilton came in motion and opened up the back side of the defense for the pitch, but it would be nice to breakdown what a modern NFL run concept looks like. I will start breaking the plays down as soon as the NFL releases the All-22 film on Gamepass.Last week I just so happened to be awake at 3 am Tuesday morning when the all-22 dropped Youth Jordan Wilkins Jersey , I can’t make that promise again this week but I’ll do my best. Let me know in the comments what you hope to see!Colts News: Analytics playing a bigger role under Frank Reich How analytics are changing the Colts one decision at a time – The AthleticGeorge Li and John Park, the Colts’ two football data analysts, provide the information, and the coaching staff and front office do what they want with it.Colts Notebook: Marlon Mack Returns To Practice | WFNI ESPN 107.5 / 1070 The Fan | Indy's SportsCenterOn Wednesday, the Colts were indoors for their first practice in Week Four. What did we learn from the Colts preparing for the Texans on Wednesday?Andrew Luck: ‘Nothing’s holding me back physically’ | FOX59INDIANAPOLIS Jordan Wilkins Jersey Stitched , Ind. – Reporting day was fast approaching and general manager Chris Ballard was offering a training camp assessment of his latest edition of the Indianapolis Colts.Andrew Luck: “I Know I Can Make All The Throws” | WFNI ESPN 107.5 / 1070 The Fan | Indy's SportsCenterOn Wednesday, Andrew Luck met the media and fielded several questions about his arm strength and the Colts’ vertical passing game. What did Luck have to say?Colts Want To Take More Shots Down Field, But Will Remain DecisiveThrough three games, the big chunk plays have mostly evaded the Indianapolis Colts’ offense. The playcallers talk about the opportunities so far in this area — and how they hope to improve.This time, Colts’ Anthony Castonzo not predicting when he’ll return | FOX59INDIANAPOLIS Indianapolis Colts Abdurrahman Ya-Sin Jersey , Ind. – Anthony Castonzo has been guilty of premature optimism, so he’s decided to take a more prudent approach with his latest comeback from a persistent hamstring injury.Colts Notebook: No panic after situational struggles | Sports | heraldbulletin.comThe Colts entered Week 3 as the NFL's most successful team on third down, converting more than 60 percent of their opportunities.Where Do The Colts Rank? Week 4 (2018)Take a weekly look at where the standout Indianapolis Colts units and individual players rank among their AFC and NFL peers heading into Week 4 of the 2018 season.Colts' Secondary Keeping Plays In Front Of ThemThe young Indianapolis Colts secondary has stepped up to the challenge in this young season and has become one of the strong points of the team.Kenny Moore II’s Path To The NFL Grounded In Toughness And OpportunityKenny Moore II has gone from undrafted Division II prospect to a staple of the Indianapolis Colts’ defense in one year. How has he been able to take advantage of his opportunities?Edwin Jackson: An inspirational lifeIn life and death, the NFL longshot Edwin Jackson made his mark on everyone he met, especially his Colts family.OH BABY! It's A BOY! Colts DT Margus Hunt & Wife Welcome A New SonColts DT Margus Hunt is this week's special guest on TheCOLTS MEDIA
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)