Please Login

Remember me

Not a member? Register here | Lost Password?

Login / Register

Welcome to Readers Enclave !

It seems that this is your first time in our forum. RE is a home for Book Lovers, Bibliophiles and people who are into Literal activities. Most of the features of RE are available only to our beloved registered members.
We are encouraging you to join us and be one of our beloved member by registering a new account.
Registration is free and come in handy, you just need to provide a valid e-mail address so that you can verify your account.
As a Readers Enclave member you'll have the special privileges
Participate in discussions related to Novels and Writing
Chance to win free books and have them delivered to your door step for completely FREE !
Have your writings stories / poems reach masses
Participate in Writers contest and win prizes
Buy / Sell your old books
Have your own Bookshelf, add, delete and manage books
Post in threads, reply to threads, vote on polls, and create new threads | topics.
Meet new book lovers same as your taste
And yeah, have lots of fun
All that and more, so what are you waiting for, Join us now!

Use your Facebook account to register | login here in Readers Enclave

If you are having any trouble with registration, write us at readersenclave[at]gmail[dot].com, we will be happy to help Biggrin

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
get another NFL job, and ex
16-05-2019, 11:07 AM
get another NFL job, and ex
It might be a long shot Cheap Lonnie Johnson Jersey , but it is a interesting hypothetical."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Texans StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Texans NewsYahoo Texans Team PageYahoo Texans ReportYahoo Texans Depth ChartYahoo Texans TransactionsYahoo Texans PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub 鉁?019 Houston Texans Offseason2019 NFL Free AgencyIs Landon Collins Interested In Joining The Texans?New,6commentsIt might be a long shot, but it is a interesting hypothetical.CDTShareTweetShareShareIs Landon Collins Interested In Joining The Texans?Brad Penner-USA TODAY SportsLast week, the New York Giants parted ways with safety Landon Collins. The Texans have a decision to make on their roster regarding their safeties. If there is a hole to fill, Landon Collins may be a good fit.Last week, Mad Radio on Sports Radio 610 in Houston wrote to Collins thanks to cameo:“Hi Landon Lonnie Johnson Jersey Womens , we’re bummed about the Texans safety situation. Please tell us how much you could help the Houston Texans and how you would help them.”Landon Collins soon responded in a video recording to Mad Radio’s statement.“I couldn’t tell you,” Collins said. “I don’t know. I like the Texans. They’ve got a good defense, good defensive team over there. I know what it would take for me to get over there. So, we’ll see how the market goes and how they handle things.”This would depend on what ultimately happens with free agent safety Tyrann Mathieu. It has been reported that Mathieu’s agent and general manager Brian Gaine have discussed a contract extension. Mathieu has also garnered interest from other teams including the Baltimore Ravens and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.Collins is a three-time Pro Bowler and was a First Team All-Pro back in 2016.There has been no reported interest or discussions from the Texans front office but it sure is worth a shot if Collins would be on board.The Texans are expected to retain Mathieu, but Collins is not a bad plan B. HOUSTON (AP) — DeAndre Hopkins says he arrived to Houston’s game against the Cleveland Browns on Sunday in a No. 7 jersey bearing the hashtag “IMWITHKAP” to support Colin Kaepernick and his protests of social and racial injustice because: “he’s standing up for what’s right.”Hopkins was photographed entering the stadium in the black jersey with white lettering and posted the photograph on social media before the game with an emoji of a hand making a peace sign and the word “love.”When asked why he wore the jersey during a news conference after the game, Hopkins would only say it was because “That’s my homie.” But the star receiver later discussed his motivation for the clothing choice to The Associated Press.Kaepernick created controversy in 2016 when he began kneeling during the national anthem as a way to protest police brutality and social and racial injustice in America. He opted out of his contract after the end of that season and hasn’t been able to get a job in the NFL since. He’s suing the league for collusion.“I support his movement and everything that he’s doing Lonnie Johnson Houston Texans Jersey ,” Hopkins told The AP. “In my eyes he’s a legend. In a lot of people’s eyes he’s a legend. He’s standing up for what’s right.”Hopkins said he knows a lot of people criticize Kaepernick, but he wouldn’t let that deter him from vocally supporting the former San Francisco 49ers quarterback.“There’s going to be negative things said about him, but I just want to let him know that a lot of people support him, not just (me), but my family, other people on this team Lonnie Johnson Jersey 2019 ,” Hopkins said. “Some people won’t stand up and speak out and say they support him because of what might come behind that. But I know that after this life is done I stood up for something that’s right, not just for where I’m at right now but for people after me.”Kaepernick retweeted Hopkins’ tweet of the picture and wrote: “Appreciate love from one of the best … thank you brother!!!”Hopkins believes it’s “very unfair” that Kaepernick can’t get another NFL job, and exaggerated the number of quarterbacks he played with in Houston before the Texans drafted Deshaun Watson last year to illustrate his point on the subject.“He can still play,” Hopkins said. “I know he can still play … he can win games for an NFL team. I’ve played with dozens of quarterbacks and I can honestly say that I think he belongs in this league.”Hopkins had seven receptions for 91 yards Sunday as the Texans beat the Cleveland Browns 29-13 to extend their franchise-record winning streak to nine games.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)