Please Login

Remember me

Not a member? Register here | Lost Password?

Login / Register

Welcome to Readers Enclave !

It seems that this is your first time in our forum. RE is a home for Book Lovers, Bibliophiles and people who are into Literal activities. Most of the features of RE are available only to our beloved registered members.
We are encouraging you to join us and be one of our beloved member by registering a new account.
Registration is free and come in handy, you just need to provide a valid e-mail address so that you can verify your account.
As a Readers Enclave member you'll have the special privileges
Participate in discussions related to Novels and Writing
Chance to win free books and have them delivered to your door step for completely FREE !
Have your writings stories / poems reach masses
Participate in Writers contest and win prizes
Buy / Sell your old books
Have your own Bookshelf, add, delete and manage books
Post in threads, reply to threads, vote on polls, and create new threads | topics.
Meet new book lovers same as your taste
And yeah, have lots of fun
All that and more, so what are you waiting for, Join us now!

Use your Facebook account to register | login here in Readers Enclave

If you are having any trouble with registration, write us at readersenclave[at]gmail[dot].com, we will be happy to help Biggrin

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The September Revelation - 30th August
12-08-2011, 09:50 PM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2011 09:50 PM by avi.)
The September Revelation - 30th August
We have 3 copies of The September Revelation by Kaniza Yusuf Garari

[Image: 9789380154817.jpg]

Book Summary :
Marriages are an important element of society. And when a young girl like Zainab Gandhi avoided marriage, it raised innumerable questions. Her concerned family tried to prove the scriousness of matrimony by issuing an ultimatum. This, now, linked her sister's happiness to her will to settle. Caught in a trap, she agreed with their proposition to meet prospective grooms but hit straight intyo her past. Kutubuddin Kagazwala turned out to be her lover's best friend. Frightened, she took shield in another prospect, Ibrahim Merchant, to later learn that he was Kutub's first cousin. Cornered, she works desperately towards hiding her disgraceful past and saving the honour of her family. Does she succeed in her attempts? To find out, read The September Revelation, which unfolds a heart-wrenching saga of a young girl who grapples with her past to look forward towards a clean future...

About author :
Kaniza Yusuf Garari worked as a journalist for 12 years. In this span of time, she was associated with The Asian Age, Bombay Times and Hyderabad Times of The Times of India group. During her tenure as a field reporter, she observed human emotions which were normally not of interest to the newspapers. Kaniza came across situations where she found honest responses were often rebuked. Society as a whole could live easily with deceit rather than confront the truth and accept it.

http://www.theseptemberrevelation.com/

facebook page :
https://www.facebook.com/groups/118343464891396/

Give Away Question :
Read the excerpts from the website mentioned & tell us what makes you read more about The The September Revelation ?

Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user Likes avi's post:
kkrulesdnation
17-08-2011, 08:36 AM
RE: The September Revelation - 30th August
I have read the synopsis & excerpt for the 5th time now.
Few reasons that make me read more about this book.
Firstly the title, I still havent found the connection between the title & story and I can't wait more to know the connection.
I am a person who judges books by emotions. I like such books, it being my favorite genre.
Also, this book contains the truth, the reality which media fails to highlight and I would surely like to see the real picture.
In this lifetime, I have often observed that women make more compromises & sacrifices compared to men. This book straight away points towards this observation.
Hence, I look forward to read this book.
31-08-2011, 07:14 PM (This post was last modified: 31-08-2011 07:51 PM by avi.)
RE: The September Revelation - 30th August
Winners :

kkrulesdnation
pahzeb
amal

Congrats to all Big Grin

Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)