Please Login

Remember me

Not a member? Register here | Lost Password?

Login / Register

Welcome to Readers Enclave !

It seems that this is your first time in our forum. RE is a home for Book Lovers, Bibliophiles and people who are into Literal activities. Most of the features of RE are available only to our beloved registered members.
We are encouraging you to join us and be one of our beloved member by registering a new account.
Registration is free and come in handy, you just need to provide a valid e-mail address so that you can verify your account.
As a Readers Enclave member you'll have the special privileges
Participate in discussions related to Novels and Writing
Chance to win free books and have them delivered to your door step for completely FREE !
Have your writings stories / poems reach masses
Participate in Writers contest and win prizes
Buy / Sell your old books
Have your own Bookshelf, add, delete and manage books
Post in threads, reply to threads, vote on polls, and create new threads | topics.
Meet new book lovers same as your taste
And yeah, have lots of fun
All that and more, so what are you waiting for, Join us now!

Use your Facebook account to register | login here in Readers Enclave

If you are having any trouble with registration, write us at readersenclave[at]gmail[dot].com, we will be happy to help Biggrin

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Love Logic & The God’s Algorithm - 1st Sept
12-08-2011, 10:14 PM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2011 10:15 PM by avi.)
Love Logic & The God’s Algorithm - 1st Sept
We have 2 copies of Love {Logic} & The God’s Algorithm by by Saptarshi Basu. Winners will get an autographed copy with a special note from author !

[Image: 9788192043333.jpg]

Book Summary :
Close your eyes and think about your College days - What you see? Girls, Grass, N-10, Crush, Whisky, fight with seniors over a football match......and no studies...What a life!!!!

Saptak's life was based on 3G- No, not about the latest mobile technology but GUITAR, GRASS AND GIRLS—3G (let’s uncomplicate Smile)

Now, again close your eyes and think about your professional life. What you see? Oh shit!!! f**k I am screwed.

PNS Technologies, Precisely Pick n Stick Technologies Limited where Saptak works- their motto ‘Creating the Stick that beats its Pick’- reigns supreme. Day in and day out Saptak’s bewilderment continues to rise doing the monotonous Copy-Paste work. Strangled between the war of his mind and heart, Saptak finally quits his job and returns to JyotiNagar where Debaroti, his childhood companion waits for him.

Love keeps them confused and bewildered -Both Saptak and his room-mate Nabo. An incredible idea struck Saptak which slowly leads to the creation of his Software product company ‘Innovation Techlabs Pvt Ltd’.

What is the idea? Will he have a life? And Love? Or both?

Love, Logic and the God’s Algorithm asks every reader the sole question - How long can you wait to you hear your inner voice? How long can you wait to clear your heart’s doubt?

About author :
Saptarshi, a Gold Medalist in Mechanical Engineering, has been in IT industry for last 7 years and has worked for top 3 IT companies of India. However, writing has always been first love, his passion. He has been regularly been published in several online magazines as well as in-house magazines of his earlier organisations. Saptarshi has written quite a few short stories and poems. Playing guitar is Saptarshi's another pursuit, he has been a lyricist for his college band

facebook page :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/LOVELOGIC...3985508492

Author's Blog :
http://saptak-firsttry.blogspot.com/

Give Away Question :
1. How long can you wait to you hear your inner voice? How long can you wait to clear your heart’s doubt?
2. This book is yet to release [mid-august]. What makes you buy this ?

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2011, 10:37 PM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2011 10:41 PM by avi.)
RE: Love Logic & The God’s Algorithm - 1st Sept
1. How long can you wait to you hear your inner voice?
That all depends on situation and my mind. Generally I don't believe in waiting, I just do it and believe in results. But then also If I had to wait, I will wait untill I'm not clear.

How long can you wait to clear your heart’s doubt?
Heart is our emotional feelings. Never take decision from heart untill you are not clear what you are doing. I can wait for lifetime for my heart to clear his doubt. So that I don't have to feel pain in future. BTW I'm waiting for someone since 4 years.

Yes, this book is yet release. But our author is Mr. Saptarshi, a Gold Medalist in Mechanical Engineering. As I'm 3rd Year Mechanical Engineering Students, so I know hows life in Mechanical Department without girls. We always run for love from one Department to other.
So it would be great to see such a great person sharing his experience based on Campus and Professional Life. After reading the introduction, it feels like its bit a fiction made from whole non-fiction.

Sorry I'm bit Lazy to do mailing stuffs.
Hope you consider my entries via Reply Post.
Wink
12-08-2011, 10:44 PM
Yes, I will consider your answers, not to worry Smile

and btw you don't have to quote entire post for to reply Smile

and why don't you introduce yourself & tell us the kind of books you read ?

you can create a new thread here - http://www.readersenclave.com/Forum-Introduce-yourself by clicking on 'New Thread' button at top right Smile

04-09-2011, 07:07 PM
postponed to 15th sept.

14-09-2011, 03:42 PM
1. How long can you wait to you hear your inner voice? How long can you wait to clear your heart’s doubt?
Normally it depends on the situation. But most of the time I don't wait to clear my heart's doubt, I just do what is logical.

I'm not buying it. I thought I'm going to get it for freeTongue

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)