Please Login

Remember me

Not a member? Register here | Lost Password?

Login / Register

Welcome to Readers Enclave !

It seems that this is your first time in our forum. RE is a home for Book Lovers, Bibliophiles and people who are into Literal activities. Most of the features of RE are available only to our beloved registered members.
We are encouraging you to join us and be one of our beloved member by registering a new account.
Registration is free and come in handy, you just need to provide a valid e-mail address so that you can verify your account.
As a Readers Enclave member you'll have the special privileges
Participate in discussions related to Novels and Writing
Chance to win free books and have them delivered to your door step for completely FREE !
Have your writings stories / poems reach masses
Participate in Writers contest and win prizes
Buy / Sell your old books
Have your own Bookshelf, add, delete and manage books
Post in threads, reply to threads, vote on polls, and create new threads | topics.
Meet new book lovers same as your taste
And yeah, have lots of fun
All that and more, so what are you waiting for, Join us now!

Use your Facebook account to register | login here in Readers Enclave

If you are having any trouble with registration, write us at readersenclave[at]gmail[dot].com, we will be happy to help Biggrin

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
J K Rowling thread
15-08-2011, 04:42 PM
J K Rowling thread
I have only read HP and not other book, so...

and what to do, even though she killed me, now I have to start thread on her facepalm

so who are here J K Rowling fans out here ? and also any word on her next novel ?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-08-2011, 06:28 PM
RE: J K Rowling thread
I am not much of a Harry Potter fan [yeah, I am not kidding Sleepy] I read upto HP & Order of phoenix loyally like a true fan. and while reading Half Blood Price, in the 'half' only I stopped reading. Just like that ! All of a sudden I stopped reading Fantasy Biggrin

though J K Rowling's writing is good & captivating. Can make anyone glued till end. If she's is featuring HP again in next series of her book [if that is ever coming], then I ain't gonna touch it !

16-08-2011, 12:26 AM
I just liked the goblet and hallows books. Undecided
I dont think she would continue HP since it would be hard to create a foe as grande as the OP himself facepalmTongue
I think there is some pottermore thing or something like that thats started. Not sure on that.

Of course there’s a lot of knowledge in universities: the freshers bring a little in; the seniors don’t take much away, so knowledge sort of accumulates…. Big Grin
16-08-2011, 01:56 PM
I remember reading somewhere that she is going to continue Harry on a new adventure....

13-02-2012, 09:48 AM
I had heard somewhere that she would be giving other characters books. Like she would write Snape's memoirs and it would be a book that follows Snape from before we met Harry up until the end of the series. It would show us while these things that were going on in the Harry Potter series, here is the role Snape played and the thoughts that Snape had.

I had heard at one point she was thinking of doing this for several characters, I for one would find it really interesting.
14-02-2012, 05:50 AM
That would be kind of neat if she did that, makingcents. I would definitely give those books a read if and when it happens,.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)