Please Login

Remember me

Not a member? Register here | Lost Password?

Login / Register

Welcome to Readers Enclave !

It seems that this is your first time in our forum. RE is a home for Book Lovers, Bibliophiles and people who are into Literal activities. Most of the features of RE are available only to our beloved registered members.
We are encouraging you to join us and be one of our beloved member by registering a new account.
Registration is free and come in handy, you just need to provide a valid e-mail address so that you can verify your account.
As a Readers Enclave member you'll have the special privileges
Participate in discussions related to Novels and Writing
Chance to win free books and have them delivered to your door step for completely FREE !
Have your writings stories / poems reach masses
Participate in Writers contest and win prizes
Buy / Sell your old books
Have your own Bookshelf, add, delete and manage books
Post in threads, reply to threads, vote on polls, and create new threads | topics.
Meet new book lovers same as your taste
And yeah, have lots of fun
All that and more, so what are you waiting for, Join us now!

Use your Facebook account to register | login here in Readers Enclave

If you are having any trouble with registration, write us at readersenclave[at]gmail[dot].com, we will be happy to help Biggrin

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Entrance Theme
27-09-2011, 09:35 PM
RE: Entrance Theme
Hi, Tarun! Wcre Hope you have a nice time here. Smile Or am I too late in posting this and you already realised you weren't having a good time and moved on to greener pastures? Huh

(23-09-2011 12:05 PM)Gloria Wrote:  I've been posting and opening threads without introducing myself....let me correct that right now.I'm from Italy originally but I moved to the States quite some time ago and I'm still here.I' ve been introduced to this forum by a good friend of mine and I like to browse around the forum here for a new book to read or to enjoy some poems . Well, is a great forum and I hope to be able to bring some friends to make it even more multicultural.

Great, now you've ruined the aura of mystery surrounding you. This would also be a great time to say that I love a lot of the threads you've started! Biggrin And it'd be nice to have more international members on RE. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-09-2011, 10:43 AM
There is still a lot you dont know about me and I' m not going to tell you .....and the mistery goes on!Wink

I' m a citizen of the world
08-10-2011, 01:30 PM
No, now you've done it. My head's already created this stereotype of a hot-blooded brunette who can stay on her feet after downing entire bottles of wine and make killer pasta. Tongue
08-10-2011, 02:30 PM
Mmmmmmmm......I' m not going to spill one more word about myself! Cool

08-10-2011, 04:01 PM
Damn. I was trying to get you to destroy the stereotype with lots of useful nuggets of information about yourself. Ah, well, some other time. Smile
13-10-2011, 07:22 AM
I do make killer pasta though, we all have this talent in Italy!
Tongue

13-10-2011, 07:24 AM
Thank you Avi...... It's getting better and better here
clapclapSmile

13-10-2011, 09:55 AM
Lol! Good for you. I can make killer nothing, which sucks sometimes, but at least it means I never have to move my butt even when someone wants a cup of tea. Big Grin
14-10-2011, 09:25 AM
Spoiled?Wink

14-10-2011, 05:52 PM
Not in a whiny, princessy 'my mommy and daddy do everything for me' way, but a lazy teenage 'I like living in filth and living off chips and coke, but you're welcome to cook me a meal' way.

It's probably a result of The Only Child Syndrome. Tongue Other symptoms include having to live up to unnecessarily high expectations of a wonderful career + a fabulous husband + some beautiful babies, and getting lectured 24x7 if progress on any of these fronts is unremarkable.

How about you? Lots of siblings? Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes clumsysoul's post:
kirti03

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)