Please Login

Remember me

Not a member? Register here | Lost Password?

Login / Register

Welcome to Readers Enclave !

It seems that this is your first time in our forum. RE is a home for Book Lovers, Bibliophiles and people who are into Literal activities. Most of the features of RE are available only to our beloved registered members.
We are encouraging you to join us and be one of our beloved member by registering a new account.
Registration is free and come in handy, you just need to provide a valid e-mail address so that you can verify your account.
As a Readers Enclave member you'll have the special privileges
Participate in discussions related to Novels and Writing
Chance to win free books and have them delivered to your door step for completely FREE !
Have your writings stories / poems reach masses
Participate in Writers contest and win prizes
Buy / Sell your old books
Have your own Bookshelf, add, delete and manage books
Post in threads, reply to threads, vote on polls, and create new threads | topics.
Meet new book lovers same as your taste
And yeah, have lots of fun
All that and more, so what are you waiting for, Join us now!

Use your Facebook account to register | login here in Readers Enclave

If you are having any trouble with registration, write us at readersenclave[at]gmail[dot].com, we will be happy to help Biggrin

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Story Express your love before it's too late
03-04-2011, 02:27 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2011 02:31 PM by avi.)
Express your love before it's too late
10th grade:
As I sat there in English class, I stared at the girl next to me. She was my so called "best friend". I stared at her long, silky hair, and wished she was mine. But she didn't notice me like that, and I knew it. After class, she walked up to me and asked me for the notes she had missed the day before and handed them to her. She said "thanks" and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I wanted to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why.

11th grade:
The phone rang. On the other end, it was her. She was in tears, mumbling on and on about how her love had broke her heart. She asked me to come over because she didn't want to be alone, so I did. As I sat next to her on the sofa, I stared at her soft eyes, wishing she was mine. After 2 hours, one Drew Barrymore movie, and three bags of chips, she decided to go to sleep. She looked at me, said "thanks" and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why.

Senior year:
The day before prom she walked to my locker. My date is sick" she said; he's not going to go well, I didn't have a date, and in 7th grade, we made a promise that if neither of us had dates, we would go together just as "best friends". So we did. Prom night, after everything was over, I was standing at her front door step. I stared at her as she smiled at me and stared at me with her crystal eyes. I want her to be mine, but she isn't think of me like that, and I know it. Then she said "I had the best time, thanks!" and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why.

Graduation Day:
A day passed, then a week, then a month. Before I could blink, it was graduation day. I watched as her perfect body floated like an angel up on stage to get her diploma. I wanted her to be mine, but she didn't notice me like that, and I knew it. Before everyone went home, she came to me in her smock and hat, and cried as I hugged her. Then she lifted her head from my shoulder and said, "you're my best friend, thanks" and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why.

A Few Years Later:
Now I sit in the pews of the church. That girl is getting married now. I watched her say "I do" and drive off to her new life, married to another man. I wanted her to be mine, but she didn't see me like that, and I knew it. But before she drove away, she came to me and said "you came!". She said "thanks" and kissed me on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why.

Funeral:
Years passed, I looked down at the coffin of a girl who used to be my "best friend". At the service, they read a diary entry she had wrote in her high school years. This is what it read: I stare at him wishing he was mine, but he doesn't notice me like that, and I know it. I want to tell him, I want him to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love him but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why. I wish he would tell me he loved me!
'I wish I did too...' I thought to my self, and I cried....

-- Hammad Shamsi
http://hmdfeels.blogspot.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like shamsihammad's post:
avi, Jay
03-04-2011, 02:30 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2011 02:55 PM by avi.)
RE: EXPRESS YOUR LOVE BEFORE ITS TOO LATE...
Really awesome write up ! Loved it !!

I suggest you make use of Thread Prefixes so that it will be easy to search etc.

and welcome to RE Big Grin

Find all posts by this user
03-04-2011, 02:32 PM
RE: Express your love before it's too late
sure buddy.. will take care of it next time.. Smile

-- Hammad Shamsi
03-04-2011, 02:34 PM
fine Smile

03-04-2011, 11:20 PM
it was a very nice write-up... lovely portrayal of emotionsSmile

my world is much brighter when you smile at me...
04-04-2011, 12:29 AM
it was beautiful os.
lovely............bt sad.
i wish, they confessedSad
nicely written.
keep it upSmile
08-04-2011, 12:13 PM
thanks jiya_angel.. Smile
it really happens most of the times in the real world.. Sad

-- Hammad Shamsi
08-04-2011, 12:15 PM
Thanks for the appreciation sujata...
Don't you think if they would have confessed, you would definitely not get this to read.. Tongue Big Grin

-- Hammad Shamsi
08-04-2011, 11:04 PM
he he I agree Big GrinBig Grin

09-04-2011, 01:30 PM
lol... thx avi Tongue Big Grin

-- Hammad Shamsi

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)