Please Login

Remember me

Not a member? Register here | Lost Password?

Login / Register

Welcome to Readers Enclave !

It seems that this is your first time in our forum. RE is a home for Book Lovers, Bibliophiles and people who are into Literal activities. Most of the features of RE are available only to our beloved registered members.
We are encouraging you to join us and be one of our beloved member by registering a new account.
Registration is free and come in handy, you just need to provide a valid e-mail address so that you can verify your account.
As a Readers Enclave member you'll have the special privileges
Participate in discussions related to Novels and Writing
Chance to win free books and have them delivered to your door step for completely FREE !
Have your writings stories / poems reach masses
Participate in Writers contest and win prizes
Buy / Sell your old books
Have your own Bookshelf, add, delete and manage books
Post in threads, reply to threads, vote on polls, and create new threads | topics.
Meet new book lovers same as your taste
And yeah, have lots of fun
All that and more, so what are you waiting for, Join us now!

Use your Facebook account to register | login here in Readers Enclave

If you are having any trouble with registration, write us at readersenclave[at]gmail[dot].com, we will be happy to help Biggrin

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Hello Everyone!!
25-09-2011, 04:27 PM
RE: Hello Everyone!!
(25-09-2011 04:22 PM)clumsysoul Wrote:  I have no idea what a crytocity is. Shocker

A story that writes itself? Big Grin Okay, now I get it, you're just messing with me. Unless one of you managed to develop some really sophisticated software? Huh

I am NOT fatuous.Angry I am very smart and classy, so shuddup. Tongue One stupid quiz doesn't decide anything.
Yeah, it is a dating site. Tongue Not for minors though. You stay away. Tongue
Oops! I meant Cryptosity.facepalm

It's not software, I've bent the very fabric of Space-Time to create a particle which moves of it's own accord.Big GrinBiggrin

Okay, I'm Very Sorry about that! But, I'm very sure this time that "shuddup" isn't an actual word.SleepyUndecided
I'm not interested in those thing, too trivial.Big GrinBiggrin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-09-2011, 04:52 PM
Shocker

I don't know what Cryptosity means either, so here's what I'm gonna do. I'm walking away from this forum, with my hands in my pockets, whistling and hoping no one notices. Big Grin

Dating is trivial? That statement combined with the one about you bending the space-time fabric makes you come across as a sociopathic criminal master mind. Tongue

Artemis Fowl, step aside. clap
Find all posts by this user
25-09-2011, 05:01 PM
(25-09-2011 04:52 PM)clumsysoul Wrote:  Shocker

I don't know what Cryptosity means either, so here's what I'm gonna do. I'm walking away from this forum, with my hands in my pockets, whistling and hoping no one notices. Big Grin

Dating is trivial? That statement combined with the one about you bending the space-time fabric makes you come across as a sociopathic criminal master mind. Tongue

Artemis Fowl, step aside. clap
Cryptocity(Adj.): The State of Being Cryptic.
"He Shows Cryptocity in his behavior."

I just feel it is a seeming waste of time, while a lot of productivity is lost.(Or maybe I just don't feel it being entertaining)(I'm going to stop talk about that, since, I've never had the experience).

"Sociopathic" is also not a word...
It would've been better put as, "Master mind criminal Sociopath".(But, Your version does sound cooler . Cool

I always thought Artemis Fowl was fictional...
25-09-2011, 05:11 PM
You don't think it is entertaining? Shocker Um, well, okay. Lol! Big Grin

Nope, it's definitely a word. Well, it's definitely in circulation. Maybe it's one of those misused words, like hopefully?

Ahh, anyway, I'm too beat to discuss this any further. Am going off to enjoy a nice cup of tea with my mother.

See you around, and best of luck with your final exam (even though we all know you're going to get fabulous marks Tongue). Bye! Biggrin
25-09-2011, 07:05 PM
I lost AccuviZion from his post only Tongue rest all posts I skipped Big Grin

27-09-2011, 09:32 PM
Smart move. I'm beginning to think that's the best way to deal with the fella when he's off on one of his tangents. Tongue

PS: Accuvizion, yeah, Artemis Fowl was fictional, but there is no proof as to the authenticity of your own personality as you've portrayed it on the website. Well, there isn't to me, but only because I'm too lazy to look for corroborations. Tongue So, basically you're just as fictional as he. Wink
30-09-2011, 05:52 PM
Alright, I concede. I wasn't in a particularly favourable mood on that day, sorry. We can continue our little conversation.
Big GrinBiggrin

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)