Please Login

Remember me

Not a member? Register here | Lost Password?

Login / Register

Welcome to Readers Enclave !

It seems that this is your first time in our forum. RE is a home for Book Lovers, Bibliophiles and people who are into Literal activities. Most of the features of RE are available only to our beloved registered members.
We are encouraging you to join us and be one of our beloved member by registering a new account.
Registration is free and come in handy, you just need to provide a valid e-mail address so that you can verify your account.
As a Readers Enclave member you'll have the special privileges
Participate in discussions related to Novels and Writing
Chance to win free books and have them delivered to your door step for completely FREE !
Have your writings stories / poems reach masses
Participate in Writers contest and win prizes
Buy / Sell your old books
Have your own Bookshelf, add, delete and manage books
Post in threads, reply to threads, vote on polls, and create new threads | topics.
Meet new book lovers same as your taste
And yeah, have lots of fun
All that and more, so what are you waiting for, Join us now!

Use your Facebook account to register | login here in Readers Enclave

If you are having any trouble with registration, write us at readersenclave[at]gmail[dot].com, we will be happy to help Biggrin

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Story Hopeless Love ...a One shot
04-04-2011, 07:46 PM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2011 02:05 PM by avi.)
Hopeless Love ...a One shot
Hopeless Love

Getinng irritated with my thoughts an imagination , I did the most stupidest think in this world…so what now a days I am all getting irrelevant …non practical…I took out the dictionary n search the definition of word LOVE…wah wht an idea sir jii….ur going insane ….love… a….. word

Ya I know ..i know it isn't a word rather a complete tsunami Cuming in life ….so my search end ..ooh..i found the meaning….

A deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person

Hmm interesting … atleast I agree with the word "ineffable" in the definition …

Oki fine I I have lost …lost It completely

I have been in love from past…hmm….let me think…forget it I wont b able to figure out….cause still I cant figure out tht yes I m in love or not…..i am not

Love .. only word tht cumes with so many characters , denials, destiny , hope, pain, n screams

DENIALS….nt present in definition…but is the top most symptom of love ..atleast in my case…I still deny he has any effect on me noo..no not at all…I stil deny I use to steal glance at him….i stil deny I use to enjoy his gaze on me..i still deny I use to feel shivers when he use to bypass me….i still deny tht my heart beat use to raise with evry step he use to walk towards me….

DESTINE it is …destine it was…destiny …amazing …u know sumtime I think …GOD has the bestest scene of humor ……why….cause the funniest thing he has with Him is destiny….wah wah ..kya cheez hai…in my case ..they are having whole lots of fun playing along with me..

Destine it was….we meet no actually saw each other…I was making fun of him….cauze he was…I 'll tell u… he was standing in line for forum submission me n my friend where siting away ..it was n hot day …his mother came upto him n offer him sum juice….me n my friend burst into laughter…to wch he got embarrassed n say no to his mom….just imagine….hey mera bacha dhoop mein khara hai…he frown looking towards us…n I agin burst into laugh..cant control it …later I thought how mad he would be at his mom as he is such an egostic person n a girl laughing at him…BY GOD…..

Destiny agin played the way it wishes….we ended up in same college…stealing glance….keeping an eye on each other……his gaze turning to talking eyes..n passion oozing out ….my heart skiping beats blushes n awkward…tht I always denied ..later tht become too dominated on me …

Ya it was almost love at first sight..for him it might be hater at first sight..later I have to belive he was too in love ….as always found him complete after me….strange is the feeling whn the person u love the most can do anything for u ….

I always avoid him as much as I can….we where nt destine for each other tht for sure I know…I have solid reason…incurable issues…my faith tht I respect more thn myself

Introducing the third character …which I hate the most

Hopes….the most stupidest thing in this love…u just cant stop making those….evryday five thousand eight hundered and eight five different hopes I made….tht much amount of ways I thing ..imagining u cuming back in my life…like this like that….maybe my assumptions about u were wrong..mayb what I heard about u was not true…u haven't said tht…so wht u even haven't said those words…...though I know all of assumption were tue but these hopes….u just cant get urself out

I leaned my head back watching people by pasing me….on my journey to work….looking outside….fighting inside ..inside with my emotions..inside with myself…its difficult…u either loss urself or u lose the game…u lose thts for sure…..

I my living with ur imaginations these days..GOD know I don't want to ….i have tried n tried ….n now im tired….

Fearing psychosis ..im turning insane..imagine u every where ….every time around me….ur entrance back in my life mayb as a new office collogue…mayb sum1 frnd n relative in party…getting ready I chk myself last time hope u might b there….

I know its not wirte..im almost living with u …….feeling ur presence….feeling u….talking with u, shring everything with u..fighting with u…scolding u …..at time too tired n resting my head on ur chest ..closing my eyes …wakeing up n finding myself without u….

At times I imagine how would u have confessed to me…..how would it felt…..wht u have done..going on ur knees or bowing ur head infront of me….how my heart has dance when those 3 word would have collided with my ear drums….

Tht day I was looking on sum bridal attires …imagining over wedding ..aahh.…I thought saying I'll wear white…n I know u would have shouted ..r u insane….but at my heart I would have love to be in all red…n u …hmm…being in a black or dark maroon sherwani..with a stole…n turban I hate it u know….errrrrrrrrrrrr…..God still iam getting carried away …pity ..im blushing …I cant ..i know I should'nt be

These hopes n imagination….i hav lost control over….i couldn't stop my self…y is tht sooo…y God has give me such heart that cant move on….y God has made me such tht I cant forget u….y God has given me such destiny………..if He was planning all so..thn why he didn't help me …y he made me fall in for u….HE knew the most how hard I tried n stoped myself nt to fall for him….but this organ without neurons….i failed in front of it

At time I made myself comfortable denying all this ….at times I fight with lord…..curse n scold HIM for giving me such a fate….i am sorry ..im relly sorry..but don't have any1 else to share all this…my lord knows me in n out…I cant hide from being wht im infront of u ..so when the pain become unbearable I scream on u …..become angry on u ..im sorry ..pls don't b mad on me…thn I will have no place to rest in …..

I know it's a sin but iam complety helpless….praying to u everyday to pls give strength to handle myself….but all in vain…sum how or the other….i always go back to start….and her iam imiagnie me n him…reading this n laughing on a miracle tht might happen…errr…still might….tht I know will never happen ……
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2011, 08:31 PM
RE: Hopeless Love ...a One shot
Really nice !! Touching and emotional... :rolleyes:

and welcome to RE Big Grin

04-04-2011, 08:32 PM
and please make use of Thread Prefixes, it will be easy to identify the type and in searches Smile

04-04-2011, 08:39 PM
And one more thing, please avoid SMS lingo. It's against site rules. Don't you think it's kind of bit uncomfortable to read the stories in SMS ? Sleepy

04-04-2011, 11:15 PM
meaning cant use short forms...oki i'll try ...difficult..so use to ..to itConfused:shy:
04-04-2011, 11:18 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2011 11:19 PM by avi.)
But I suggest you to start trying from here. Because people easily get irritated, if they get so, then how they gonna read right ? It will also spoil their mood to read if formatting is not correct.

Just my suggestions Smile

and also I have messaged you something, have a look at your inbox Smile

and haven't you introduced yourself yet ? Dodgy do it here - link Big Grin

05-04-2011, 02:18 AM
hey fiza... this is oe of my favourite one-shots, thnx for sharing it hereSmile

my world is much brighter when you smile at me...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-04-2011, 03:30 PM
u have read it before....oye hoi...i didnt knew tht
06-04-2011, 11:51 AM
fiza... i'm quite a fan of urs:rolleyes:... i read ur stuff regularly, i might not hv commented, but i read it quite a no. of timesAngel

my world is much brighter when you smile at me...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-04-2011, 09:15 PM
ufff.Smile.....thnks aloot dear....for such kind words.....its just tht i didnt pm any 1 abt it so...thts y ...
thnks alooot

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)